Hello bcrusaderw

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll quote you as long you insult me :umad:

You angry, half dominic00n/half AA but claim dominican hardbody because you dont want to be associated with AA
dirty construction boot wearing, pissy mattress sleeping
Ol "PLEASE LOOK AT MY DRIVERS LICENSE, PLEASE LOOK AT MY GOVERNMENT NAME, I'LL SEND YOU MY BIRTH CANAL, JUST PLEASE BELIEVE :damn:" Coli obsessed
what would you do if your son was at home crying all alone cuz he's hungry headass
Cant afford the rent so let me move but still stumble over my gargoyle looking feet to defend any and everything new york hoodrat

Ol let me get drunk and lash out in a thread and then apologize and act like a desperate baby mama when a nikka calls me out ass

Stay the fukk out of the ados threads since you want to be a mami so bad and think the cradle of black ingenuity aint shyt you stained panties wearing ass waste of space

suck dikk and die hoe
200.gif

Prynce

Daps
shut the fuk up and don't quote me, you slow dimwitted southern drawl drooling fuk. You just proved my point you country c00ner - instead of seeing this as some troll shyt for what it was and knowing that shyt doesn't even sound or have the same style as the Real Barnett means that you're stupid as shyt. and you stayed running with it. Yeah, I don't like you. Next.
Baby, slow ya roll with the southern disrespect.

And be easy on my boy Barnett cause you don't know him and he more solid than any of ya simps.

Don't get too cocky cause shyt on you is out there :mjpls: