Hello bcrusaderw

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This thread proves it: @Nicole0416's done.

tenor.gif
This guy all excited and shyt. Don’t choke on your tea
full

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
LMAO AT ALL THE HATING FUKS WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS AN ACTUAL THREAD, YOU STUPID DUMBASSES. Now I know what's really going down.. Noted :demonic:
:dead::deadrose::deadrose: This is not the real Barnett. This is @bmoregorilllaxxx.. it's a TROLL thread, wowwww, since when has Barnett ever signed off with "Fred"or "beloved".. yall wanted this to be FACTS SO BAD about me.. :laff::laff::laff: . yooooooooooo.......
oh shyttt.. I have to catch my commuter train home, but when I get back on. .I'm bout to GO THE FUK IN.. on all yall who this was real. just wait... shyt is about to get REAL RETARDED after I get home and settled in.
:sadcam: :picard::huhldup:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Who in their feelings?

I seen the 50 something reports when Brolic got a you even though you were denying the stuff in the thread

:sas2:

I report when my pictures are posted. Always have. But did I ask for him to be banned? Nah. Did I asked for threads to be deleted? Nah. Did I run to another account? Nah. Did I hit up Brook about it? Nah

How about you actually prove what you accused her of instead trying to lie on me?

Last edited: