Hello bcrusaderw

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You did. I was kinda disappointed in you for not being able to take that on the chin. You know these brehs wish they had a girl. Why even sweat it? Glad you aren't gone though. Go back to your regular account. Stop hiding.

I was somewhat trolling, but i really do put out waaay too much info on ppll close to me.

TheColi could never break me, these nikkas are incels lowkey :myman:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I report when my pictures are posted. Always have. But did I ask for him to be banned? Nah. Did I asked for threads to be deleted? Nah. Did I run to another account? Nah. Did I hir up Brook about it? Nah

How about you actually prove what you accused her of instead trying to lie on me?
My record speaks for itself and I’m not giving up my source, it’s journalistic privilege

Fred

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:laff::laff::laff:I'm going the fuk in on everybody who participated in this troll level fukkery. @Benjamin Sisko - you really doubted me b?? that hurts. :mjcry::hhh: .:gucci:
I'm making a fukkin list. Yall dumbed out on me, for real. This will get addressed, soon as I get off work and put the kids to bed.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And he would’ve gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for those meddling Freds :mjlol:

original-13958-1421162366-3.jpg

Fred

i still dont know whats going on in this thread

Daps
@Killmonger were you in on this shyt too???!! You know this was a troll thing the whole time???

nikka what :gucci:

I’m not apart of anyone, any group, or anything, I ride dolo. I’ve looked out for you on multiple occasions for stuff that could’ve really got you caught up so you already know what’s up.

Now it’s time for you to expose them DM from the people who was coming at you
:mjlit:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
This whole thread was a troll thread, you dumb turncoat fuk.... Look at the sig and the messages compared to the actual mod Barnett and the Malc00nxxx aka bmoregorilllaxxx. This whole thread was a troll job, you dummy.
I was being neutral and just laughing at everything.
There was never a "turncoat" as there was never anything to turn on.

I'm trying to be more calm of a poster but call me out of my name again and I'll show you how we used to talk to women like bcrusader bytch

i've been nothing but cordial to you, and i've let you slide on alot of shyt i could have jumped in to hound you on

i suggest you prove that you're who you say you are first of all