Hello bcrusaderw

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I told you to go talk to your mom about that. I might've sent her there but I usually like my hoes in classier spots.

Now if you don't mind. We have more important matters to discuss. Teleport to last week and someone might give a fukk. lol.
I wonder is your plastic ass silicon or did they just use the giant mole u removed off ur face to fill your cheeks :jbhmm:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Something is not right about this shyt right now. That's not Barnett, he's never referred to anyone as "beloved". Some real weird shyt is going on right now. This is that troll poster, wowwwwww...
:ohhh: bmoregorillaxxx once got skeetsinternal's password and was making threads. This his steez too of hyping up threads, promising to deliver, getting mad pages of replies and never post anything:stopitslime:One massive fukking troll.
:patrice:WTF is really going on here.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
breh i dont know what the fukk is happening at this point

agXm1vg_460s.jpg
:deadrose::dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: That's not the real Barnett, that's @bmoregorillax or Malcolmxx whatever the fuk his name is.
whole time is trolling the thread. :deadmanny:That's not the real mod OP, I don't know where the fuk I am or how the fuk I got here
:wtf::damn::dead: