Supporter
Daps
f5APZkQ.jpg

Hi nicole

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Damn @Nicole0416 we thought you was cool Fredette ouch I feel heart broken. What is your deposition?

@Kant knew the whole time

:scust:

Fred
SHE back in the middle of things again huh smh wow this hurts

How do we know these allegations against him/ her are true?

Or is she a he now? Idk gender is fluid amongst the youngins these days

Fred

Daps
Really?? I have corresponded with you before. A number of times. You already know this, since I've sent you some info before when certain posters would make accusations. I even sent you my government name bc in the beginning I thought that you were a mod and people were making accusations about me, so I thought I had to send proof of my identification to you. You also messaged me yourself. I've been corresponding with you since I first started posting. You're the one who told to take my car photo down because it showed my license plates tags and identifying information. I have twitter requests from posters that I have accepted and people looking up my info. Nothing has changed since day one about me.

Naw I wasn’t coming at you like that, I know how these threads end and I can let you know there’s about to be a lot of personal info about you posted here shortly. I’ve seen this story many times. What I was saying to you was since they’re about to come full force at you that you need to unleash the flutes and expose those dms aka retaliate