Hello bcrusaderw

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Naw I wasn’t coming at you like that, I know how these threads end and I can let you know there’s about to be a lot of personal info about you posted here shortly. I’ve seen this story many times. What I was saying to you was since they’re about to come full force at you that you need to unleash the flutes and expose those dms aka retaliate
this nikka is like a game of thrones coli character

i have no idea where his allegiances lie
all i know is he wants madness to occur

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
On one hand receipts haven't been dropped yet. On the other, Nicole is acting surprisingly calm about all this.:patrice:
Because right now, I am literally in shock at all the lies. Because NONE of this is true. And coming from a MOD of all people, that's lying on me. Like I'm legit amazed at the lengths right now.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not me. I never put pics like that on here or text messages.
Nicole your time has come...

you know what you gotta do :sas2:

post a pic

iseeu.png

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm not doing anything. At all. There is nothing to be on to me about.
I'll send you my password to this site, right now in real time. You can check for yourself- my messages, etc. You're a mod. There is nothing that I am being fraudulent about. I haven't deleted any inbox messages or engaging in anything that I haven't stated on here. I stand for a position that I'm vocal about, and I feel a certain way about some of the activities, but I'm not lying about anything. I've stated on here many times, if the mods need to check my ip or if I need to send in info to validate myself against accusations, that would be private among the mods, I would do so.
Pleas copped:diesel:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He accusing you of being the poster @bcrusaderw, a staunch anti-black male supporter and queen bedwench. @Gold posted her pictures. We talked about bc in the viola davis thread.

What Im saying is Barnett needs some proof because so far this is just accusations.
I understand what you're saying. But what I'm not understanding is why am I being accused of being that poster?? And how is he accusing me of this when I have not done anything to engage in that type of activity and it's all lies, why is he sitting there lying on me when none of this is me. That's what I'm not getting.