Daps
vuet7N2.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is bcrusaderw?

The super wench.

Thinks blackmen are worthless and have failed bw.

Thinks that bw are better off with any race other than bm because we are weakened by WS.

Lust after cacs and asians hard (made threads about it)

Has failed her driver test at least 3 times

Basically a troll who lives to shyt on black men and would always praise white men for WS (yes, not.joking). Saying shyt like "a women needs protection and financial security, its only natural she would go for a white man"

Paraphrasing but u get the idea. She also was a huge proponent of population-based arguments

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
She hates black men with a passion. Even kris Davis doesn’t hate black men like she does. She tried to use 4**** posters to tear down this site because she hated us so much.

She’s a notorious swirler who absolutely loves cac men and uses white men to tear down black men.

She’s absolutely horrible.
Coli Voldemort :picard:

2019 is lit :obama:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Do you really? Since you’re being accused of something you should post those dms and pics from posters in this thread, or dm them to me
Really?? I have corresponded with you before. A number of times. You already know this, since I've sent you some info before when certain posters would make accusations. I even sent you my government name bc in the beginning I thought that you were a mod and people were making accusations about me, so I thought I had to send proof of my identification to you. You also messaged me yourself. I've been corresponding with you since I first started posting. You're the one who told to take my car photo down because it showed my license plates tags and identifying information. I have twitter requests from posters that I have accepted and people looking up my info. Nothing has changed since day one about me.