Helldivers 2 officially hits 457k+ CCU on Steam (still top paid game)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Anyone confused about why Minecraft is mentioned in a thread about live service games is an idiot and should be ashamed of their company learning that you're showing the world you are.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
I'm speaking as a PC player wondering why Xbox is jumping out a window trying to claim a game that has a higher player count on Steam than on any Xbox system.
It's because these fakkits would have to starting talking about Excel and Windows sales instead of shyt their own company has made with over 30+ gaming studios and 100 billion spent and aint produce shyt in the last decade under Phils watch

Imagine buying COD and Blizzard and having to dikkride a small Japanese indie :scust:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
My nikka. Let me help you out. You're emotional. Quoting me looking for attention. Tried to puff your little ass chest out and now you're mad.

If you don't take your nerd somewhere and touch grass.

I don't give a fukk if you game on an iPad.
yeah... but you sound emotional? :gucci:
But that's out the team green playbook - deflect and then call someone else emotional while throwing insults as seasoning.

Doing too much babygirl. I'm 'nerd' now but a minute ago it was you arguing console exclusivity like a resetera poster. I was just trying to make sense of the business logic of claiming a victory while not at all responsible for the win. Palworld succeeded off of PC sales, because Xbox gave the game away.

You think quoting you gives you some power. It don't. You made a dumb point trying to quantify the success of a game in terms that gave your side 'points' irrespective of actuality. I just called that into question.

As an aside, I kinda appreciate being called a nerd. Considering I spent my 20s throwing up sets and hurting people over bullshyt like colors; having a man with bad reading comprehension skills see me as a 'touch grass indoors type' means I've successfully reformed. Thanks for the compliment cuz. It wasn't intended but I got it anyways. Makes needing to go into server rooms in long sleeves to cover my tattoos all worth it :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
how hard is reading comprehension for team green? Every word in that statement was placed where it should have been. If you didn't understand it, that's between you and your god. Call Phil.

I'm speaking as a PC player wondering why Xbox is jumping out a window trying to claim a game that has a higher player count on Steam than on any Xbox system.
nikkas out here getting sonned by an actual pc player :wow:

They don’t like facts when its from a neutral 🤭

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And a child beat their grandpa in a race from the car in the driveway to the front door. Is that supposed to be an achievement? Halo been past it's peak for decades.

They kicking a lot of grandpa’s asses in footraces right now

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Post personal finances to make a nikka who can't and won't comprehend 'I play on PC' understand 'I play on PC'
:mjlol:
Violate company policy about tethering my personal opinions to a business entity thusly causing a fireable breach due to the presumption of speaking on behealf of said entity... so a nikka who can't and won't comprehend 'I play on PC' might comprehend 4 words.
:mjlol:
No.
Also no points for SF. No one in the Bay cares about SF except people in SF. Born and raised in EPA - ain't got no love for the city anywhere in my body

He's one of the biggest lames on this site, don't mind him.

Most of the higher learning forum has him on ignore.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
crazy that PUBG has the highest all time peak, and Palworld is #2 (with a million less players). I would have assumed CS and DOTA would have been on top

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
crazy that PUBG has the highest all time peak, and Palworld is #2 (with a million less players). I would have assumed CS and DOTA would have been on top

I would have assumed it was a microsoft game for as much as they have bragged about not being able to make single player movie game for two decades