Helldivers 2 officially hits 457k+ CCU on Steam (still top paid game)

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Palworld got you so far in Shambles you're trying to big up day and date pc releases.

You a weirdo ass nikka. But I know you aren't actually playing this game :sas2:
um.
Palworld was not only day-and-date on PC... PC has the better version of the game.

So...

what even is this moronic point?:wtf: sounds like PS and XB both have a game doing well on console/PC, but... Sony owns Helldivers and no one owns PocketPair (yet. nintendo lawyers doing the Birdman handrub)

I...
what?

:dahell:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dg
um.
Palworld was not only day-and-date on PC... PC has the better version of the game.

So...

what even is this moronic point?:wtf: sounds like PS and XB both have a game doing well on console/PC, but... Sony owns Helldivers and no one owns PocketPair (yet. nintendo lawyers doing the Birdman handrub)

I...
what?

:dahell:
what is this word salad?

Is this the point where you pretend y'all have been claiming FF7R?

I wish y'all were talented enough to work for the companies yall stan.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Dg

what is this word salad?

Is this the point where you pretend y'all have been claiming FF7R?

I wish y'all were talented enough to work for the companies yall stan.
how hard is reading comprehension for team green? Every word in that statement was placed where it should have been. If you didn't understand it, that's between you and your god. Call Phil.

I'm speaking as a PC player wondering why Xbox is jumping out a window trying to claim a game that has a higher player count on Steam than on any Xbox system.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
how hard is reading comprehension for team green? Every word in that statement was placed where it should have been. If you didn't understand it, that's between you and your god. Call Phil.

I'm speaking as a PC player wondering why Xbox is jumping out a window trying to claim a game that has a higher player count on Steam than on any Xbox system.
it's a console exclusive.

See smart people can answer you concisely.
:umad:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
When's the last time Sony cut you a check? Lame ass nikkas man.:mjlol:
Again with the shyt reading comprehension.
I play on PC.
But that don't fit the narrative you want to tell so you gripping so hard onto this idea I'm 'team Sony.'
I'm not.
I've gotten a check from Microsoft big enough to pay rent in the Bay this month though.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Again with the shyt reading comprehension.
I play on PC.
But that don't fit the narrative you want to tell so you gripping so hard onto this idea I'm 'team Sony.'
I'm not.
I've gotten a check from Microsoft big enough to pay rent in the Bay this month though.
Post it.

If you really work for Microsoft you can message me directly. :sas2:

P.s. I used to live in SF. Presidio. Bag talk ain't gonna work with me.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Post it.

If you really work for Microsoft you can message me directly. :sas2:

P.s. I used to live in SF. Presidio.
Post personal finances to make a nikka who can't and won't comprehend 'I play on PC' understand 'I play on PC'
:mjlol:
Violate company policy about tethering my personal opinions to a business entity thusly causing a fireable breach due to the presumption of speaking on behealf of said entity... so a nikka who can't and won't comprehend 'I play on PC' might comprehend 4 words.
No.
Also no points for SF. No one in the Bay cares about SF except people in SF. Born and raised in EPA - ain't got no love for the city anywhere in my body

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Post personal finances to make a nikka who can't and won't comprehend 'I play on PC' understand 'I play on PC'
Violate company policy about tethering my personal opinions to a business entity thusly causing a fireable breach due to the presumption of speaking on behealf of said entity... so a nikka who can't and won't comprehend 'I play on PC' might comprehend 4 words.
No.
Also no points for SF. No one in the Bay cares about SF except people in SF. Born and raised in EPA - ain't got no love for the city anywhere in my body
My nikka. Let me help you out. You're emotional. Quoting me looking for attention. Tried to puff your little ass chest out and now you're mad.

If you don't take your nerd somewhere and touch grass.

I don't give a fukk if you game on an iPad.