Helldivers 2 officially hits 457k+ CCU on Steam (still top paid game)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
People still think that people were complaining about PSN because they were "broke" or bytches, when actually because of the change there were people that were blocked from playing the game that they bought:

While merely an (admittedly odious) inconvenience for most players, PC users in countries not covered by PSN might be locked out of the game entirely. This simple fact seems to have taken even Sony by surprise, with an FAQ from the publisher in the Helldivers 2 Discord seeming to direct players to set their PSN account to a country other than the one in which they live, a violation of Sony's terms of service. Speaking to the game's rioting community yesterday, Helldivers 2 community manager Spitz framed addressing this oversight as the developer's number one priority in discussions with Sony about the requirement.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's actually insane. Why would you risk your job for internet points. I feel that could've been an easy way not to get another job in that role once they look up why you got fired.

These same guys got dog piled a month ago for nerfing a fukking gun in the game. Good luck to them because it won’t be the last time the ‘community’ turns on them

They are ill-equipped to handle the amount of people their game now has

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Remedy lowkey throwing shade at AH :mjpls:

I don't think it's shade

probably genuinely happy that Sony is supporting their Swedish neighbors, even through all this

can't review bomb Alan Wake 2 if it's not on Steam

d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY.webp

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I don't think it's shade

probably genuinely happy that Sony is supporting their Swedish neighbors, even through all this

can't review bomb Alan Wake 2 if it's not on Steam

d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY.webp

I done seen friends turn to enemies in less time. :mjlol:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
People still think that people were complaining about PSN because they were "broke" or bytches, when actually because of the change there were people that were blocked from playing the game that they bought:
Oh please the majority of the player base weren’t effected and probably 90% of them using this as a reason don’t give a duck now that there’s still no solution for that issue, since Sony have already bent the knee for the part the affects them.

Already seen talk about getting Sony too remove psn linkage for ghosts even though the “forcing this upon us after months” is the main reason people droppped their bottles.

Sony need to stop this sign up for psn if it’s multiplayer and just make people sign in on boot up from ghosts onwards.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Oh please the majority of the player base weren’t effected and probably 90% of them using this as a reason don’t give a duck now that there’s still no solution for that issue, since Sony have already bent the knee for the part the affects them.

Already seen talk about getting Sony too remove psn linkage for ghosts even though the “forcing this upon us after months” is the main reason people droppped their bottles.
So i post an article showing that people that lived in countries that could not legally create PSN accounts, meaning they could not play a game they purchased is "Oh Please" worthy? Not to mention the people that could play it that did not want to create another account to play a game that did not require it from the jump.

And people wonder why corporations move the way they do?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Sony - "you have to hop on one leg to play this game"

Sony Stans:

331d9000-52ed-4a50-9794-9c0f9ea236dc_text.gif

"you only have to hop on one leg for 3 minutes"

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You woke up thinking about Sony fans is some weird shyt.
Go make an omelet, nikka. :mjlol:
I woke up to this dude saying Sony should make people sign in to play GoT, just because

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You woke up thinking about Sony fans is some weird shyt.
Go make an omelet, nikka. :mjlol:
I put that nikka on ignore a while ago. Dude be annoying. Always saying stupid shyt and misrepresenting posts when it comes to Sony/Playstation topics.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I put that nikka on ignore a while ago. Dude be annoying. Always saying stupid shyt and misrepresenting posts when it comes to Sony/Playstation topics.
This is the Daze23 crowd. Complete foaming at the mouth nutjobs.
Daze23 can't create a PSN account because he's in a submarine.
This is why no one besides Gayze23, Mid Titan and High Blood Pressure dap up your posts.
:rolleyes: