Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I think I’m done with this game, man…

I just can’t anymore.

I don’t have a shyt ton of time to dedicate to gaming anymore. Family, work, home projects, other hobbies….So when I do sit down to play…I want to play. Not a lot to ask for.

Literally about 90% of the time in which I sit down to play this game…it’s not available. I DON’T have time for this.

I’m done.

Moving on to something else.

:snooze:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I just can’t anymore.

I don’t have a shyt ton of time to dedicate to gaming anymore. Family, work, home projects, other hobbies….So when I do sit down to play…I want to play. Not a lot to ask for.

Literally about 90% of the time in which I sit down to play this game…it’s not available. I DON’T have time for this.

I’m done.

Biggest complaint are these queues. :francis:

It's literally an extraction shooter da fukk :dahell:? You nikkas retarded lol.

Anyway played some more with friends its cool, got some dope weaponry. The Grind a bit for me. I do like u can get super credits in the world
Getting the scientists to safety isn’t an extraction if you don’t succeed breh :troll:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

I just can’t anymore.

I’m done.

:umad:

Ole “I don’t have what it takes to be a citizen of the Federation”-ass nikka. :mjlol:

Edit: He mad. :shaq:

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Logged on to play with my boys this shyt down again? This unacceptable at this point

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Servers at capacity. Please try again later.

2XT.gif