Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have a shyt ton of time to dedicate to gaming anymore. Family, work, home projects, other hobbies….So when I do sit down to play…I want to play. Not a lot to ask for.

These are the reasons i like this game so much and am willing to be patient to let them sort out the bugs. Connectivity issues aside, i love that i can just jump in a match and do some mindless shooting without having to go head up against people that have the time to get od good at it. I also like can play a support role at a lower difficulty level without feeling like im dragging my team down, but if i end up getting paired with lower ranked players i feel like i'm skilled enough to lead the squad if need be. It’s also dope how it makes it a lot funner when you’re paired with people that know how to communicate or tackle the objectives, but can still be almost just as fun running around with a silent squad completing goals and racking up points without having to engage with them at all.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I’m done with this game, man…

I just can’t anymore.

I don’t have a shyt ton of time to dedicate to gaming anymore. Family, work, home projects, other hobbies….So when I do sit down to play…I want to play. Not a lot to ask for.

Literally about 90% of the time in which I sit down to play this game…it’s not available. I DON’T have time for this.

I’m done.

Moving on to something else.

:snooze:

Are you on PS5?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg

sfs.png

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Whats the best stratagem for taking out egg dens and bug holes? The grenade launcher, air strikes, or mortars?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
what capacity/player count did they estimate?

The OG doing 6000 and this shyt is 50x/60x that :mjcry:
I honestly have no idea, but they seem woefully underprepared to scale out.

It’s not a bad problem if you don’t let it go in too long. In a perfect world they had it ironed out for the long weekend.