Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Honestly, no fanboy rhetoric, but this is why I messed with Sony. Who would have ever known if you just let a studio cook for X amount years they would come up with something like this.

This game gives me so many retro vibes from Battlefront, Halo, Warhawk, Lost Planet to Socom. shyt is beautiful man, all for $40

If this is the year Sony looks to establish all new or emerging IPs like Rise of Ronin, Stellar Blade and Helldivers, I’m hear for it.
It's a good game. Sony doesn't own arrowhead though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who makes games does matter. Especially in a time when Sony can't get their own in house live service games off the ground.

This is their own in house live service game, dummy. They literally own the IP and paid for it to be made, just like Microsoft pays for a external developer to make killer instinct and flight sim.

Just like nintendo pays for an external Developer to make smash bros and kirby. You contrarian ass bytch

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Finally made it back
Just waiting for people to come in my ship

Will definitely go on sleep mode later

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is their own in house live service game, dummy. They literally own the IP and paid for it to be made, just like Microsoft pays for a external developer to make killer instinct and flight sim.

Just like nintendo pays for an external Developer to make smash bros and kirby. You contrarian ass bytch
Here you go being emotional again. Must be stuck in the queue.

You wouldn't call me a bytch in person though :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
crying-happy.gif
Hold your L.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cook that bozo. Too many people in this section talking videogames without understanding the basics :francis: