Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negroland or Nigritia,[1] was a term invented and used by Europeans in colonial times, for an inland region in West African an area described as populated with "Negro people." The term "Nigritia" was used in 1823 to describe the region by Mercator's Chart.[2] This area comprised at least the western part of the region called Sudan (not to be confused with the modern country). The term is probably a direct translation of the Arabic term Bilad Al Sudan meaning "Land of the blacks", corresponding to about the same area. Some of the greatest states of those considered part of Negroland was the Bornu Empire and the Sokoto Caliphate.

After about the 1960s, however, when civil rights started improving for people of African ancestry, the term "Negro" has been widely considered an ethnic slur in English-speaking countries.[3]

800px-Negroland_and_Guinea_with_the_European_Settlements%2C_1736.jpg

Take a look at the above map and notice where it says Slave Coast in the South beside Gold Coast. After that, click on this University of Florida link below and look at the map in the Slave Coast area. They know who was taken from there.

http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00001642/00001/1x

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From The Aramaic Bible: Targums in their Historical Context,

Chapter-A Portrait of the Wicked Esau In the Targum of Codex Neofiti 1

p.292
Philo, although less concerned abut the details of Esau's history, is as convinced as the author of Jubilees that Esau is wicked: he is, in short, the very representation of evil, and his descendants were deadly enemies of Jacob's children. But Josephus seems to moderate this unrelievedly black portrait of Esau, while managing nonetheless in a diplomatic manner to point to Esau's shortcomings and defects of character. Louis H. Feldman has recently argues that Josephus has deliberately moulded his presentation of Esau to suit his Roman patrons, since the equation of Esau with Rome and the Romans had already been established in his day. Whether or not he is correct on this matter, it is well known that Jewish texts, including the Talmuds and Midrashim, eventually came to use Esau as a code-name for the hated Rome, the tyrannical destroyer of the Temple and the Jewish State.

http://books.google.com/books?id=-W...4APlgoDIBA&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=true

Obadiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

the_eagle_movie_poster_01-405x600.jpg

In Roman-ruled Britain, a young Roman soldier endeavors to honor his father's memory by finding his lost legion's golden emblem.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034389/
Even Hollywood is telling you Esau is...

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
From The Aramaic Bible: Targums in their Historical Context,

Chapter-A Portrait of the Wicked Esau In the Targum of Codex Neofiti 1

p.292
Philo, although less concerned abut the details of Esau's history, is as convinced as the author of Jubilees that Esau is wicked: he is, in short, the very representation of evil, and his descendants were deadly enemies of Jacob's children. But Josephus seems to moderate this unrelievedly black portrait of Esau, while managing nonetheless in a diplomatic manner to point to Esau's shortcomings and defects of character. Louis H. Feldman has recently argues that Josephus has deliberately moulded his presentation of Esau to suit his Roman patrons, since the equation of Esau with Rome and the Romans had already been established in his day. Whether or not he is correct on this matter, it is well known that Jewish texts, including the Talmuds and Midrashim, eventually came to use Esau as a code-name for the hated Rome, the tyrannical destroyer of the Temple and the Jewish State.

http://books.google.com/books?id=-WGJ73BCNTEC&pg=PA291&lpg=PA291&dq=A Portrait of the Wicked Esau in the Targum of Codex Neofiti&source=bl&ots=9UKazQWFcf&sig=Z0Z_6UFkw6hzUdvJBGqTXp_w-AU&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ehVAUvr1Gba24APlgoDIBA&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=true

Obadiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

the_eagle_movie_poster_01-405x600.jpg
In Roman-ruled Britain, a young Roman soldier endeavors to honor his father's memory by finding his lost legion's golden emblem.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034389/
Even Hollywood is telling you Esau is...

pretty interesting stuff :ehh:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I just had to add this to this discussion because of how cacs changed the color of 'ruddy' or red to mean them. When in fact it meant black people

'The Maroons' or the Maroon Wars was used to describe the black people that rebelled against the British.
lets look at what that word Maroon means..

to be a fugitive or runaway in a remote location.
but what else does this refer too...a color?

maroon a brownish-crimson color...such as this

autumn-tears-marble-maroon.jpg
or this
default-maroon-colour-image.jpg

the people were black folks...the end

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
I'm making this thread to periodically drop Hebrew Israelite videos that I find notable. If I put one here that has multiple parts, then you'll need to go to Youtube or Dailymotion to see the rest in the series. The so-called Black man in America is the true Jew of the Bible, and the white man is the devil. Feel free to ask me a question if you have one about the video, and I'll try to answer it, or find you the answer. People are going to come in here to ridicule like they always do, but fukk it, the Word is STILL going to go out.

Ur goin off ahch listening to General Yahanna aka mr. "We dont hate Edomites" 501c3 tax exempted Charleton

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur goin off ahch listening to General Yahanna aka mr. "We dont hate Edomites" 501c3 tax exempted Charleton

I watch all camp videos if they are bringing the truth. As far as the Yahanna thing, I understand why he said that.

Exodus 1:10
Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.

I'm not that familiar with the whole 501C3 thing, but I really don't see what truth is being suppressed by using that. What aren't they allowed to talk about ahch?

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ur going off watching all camps. Only GMS has the the truth. With 501c3 ur not allowed to down homos and RFID chip. Also u gotta be on that women equal to men BS

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur going off watching all camps. Only GMS has the the truth. With 501c3 ur not allowed to down homos and RFID chip

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed

ISUPK talks about homosexuals all the time. As far as the chip, Yahanna might really think it's not the mark of the Beast, I don't know. IUIC has a 501C3 charter and as far as I know, they don't talk about the chip either. Out of all the camps, I mess with We Got Next the most overall. Some things ISUPK says/does I don't agree with, and some things GMS says I don't agree with, but I mess with all of them because they are doing the work. Israel knows the curses we are under, yet we all continue to stay divided. I don't see the point.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ISUPK talks about homosexuals all the time. As far as the chip, Yahanna might really think it's not the mark of the Beast, I don't know. IUIC has a 501C3 charter and as far as I know, they don't talk about the chip either. Out of all the camps, I mess with We Got Next the most overall. Some things ISUPK says/does I don't agree with, and some things GMS says I don't agree with, but I mess with all of them because they are doing the work. Israel knows the curses we are under, yet we all continue to stay divided. I don't see the point.
Zabach committed adultry with the ex wife of one of the heads of the GMS Dallas camp. RFID is the chip cause if you look up mark in the blue letter bible. It says incision or cutting of the flesh in greek. I wasn't always a GMS follower also wen I 1st learned my my identity I learned from GOCC but then the spirit brought me to the truth

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zabach committed adultry with the ex wife of one of the heads of the GMS Dallas camp. RFID is the chip cause if you look up mark in the blue letter bible. It says incision or cutting of the flesh in greek. I wasn't always a GMS follower also wen I 1st learned my my identity I learned from GOCC but then the spirit brought me to the truth

I've heard that about Zabach before, but I never knew who it was with, or really looked into it. I look at it like this, if he preaches that you shouldn't commit adultery and commits it himself, he's a hypocrite, but that doesn't change the fact you shouldn't commit adultery. If he repented, there's nothing we can really say about it because we all fall short in whatever. IMO, Zabach, out of the Israelites I see on the net, is the most knowledgeable if we are dealing with scriptures and I like his commentary on things, so if he's wicked in his own life, that's him. I'm pretty sure the RFID chip is the mark, but people are fools if they accept that anyways. Are you in the GMS camp where you are located? I will say GMS seems to be very deep all over. I particularly like the GMS Bay Area camps.