Heat Wave Unappreication

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
its 90 @ 11:38...:what: ?

just...why? and the bugs, jesus christ i go outside to take the trash out and these little groups just attack me.

got me cranky like Wilford Brimley on a bad day, my stupid ass mother in law and nephew havent had power in a week they been here for days. im about to bath salt the whole fukkin house if they dont leave soon

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: at you northern cats crying about this heat. Welcome to Texas "y'all" this is what we go through every summer. Imagine this from mid May till early October :no:.

I remember on the other site people were saying having no heater in the winter is worse than having no a/c in the summer I was like :comeon:. At least in the winter you can bundle up, sweaters, hats, scarfs, etc. But in the summer you can be rocking a wife beater, and some boxers and still not want to be touched

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
tomorrow its going to be 98 degrees here in toronto :why:

its been about 90-95 degrees all summer over here

our winter wasnt that cold either. new york nikkas was gettin snowed in and shyt and we over here like :lolbron:

things are changing

this past winter in NYC was like Fall.
i was biking to to beach up till mid December.
the winter before that was retarded because of the snow we got in that one storm that shut down the North East.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:pachaha: at you northern cats crying about this heat. Welcome to Texas "y'all" this is what we go through every summer. Imagine this from mid May till early October :no:.

I remember on the other site people were saying having no heater in the winter is worse than having no a/c in the summer I was like :comeon:. At least in the winter you can bundle up, sweaters, hats, scarfs, etc. But in the summer you can be rocking a wife beater, and some boxers and still not want to be touched

we get both.
stupid cold winters and stupid hot summers.
we just get a break in between each...if we are lucky.