Heat Wave Unappreication

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
FML, I get home and the damn power is out on two blocks only cuz of a fukked up transformer :noah:

Only redeeming thing is at least com Ed is working in my alley on it now and say it will be fixed soon.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Heat index was 106 today in Detroit,got central air so it was iight..

Yesterday it was hot as hell and the whole hoods power was out..nikkas were out here looking like zombies...Them ho's were damn near naked though :myman:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:clap:

a nikka power cameback on already. these nikkas suprisingly fixed it fast. AC on full blast. its still 99 outside and its almost dark and my crib thermostat is showing 85 degrees since the power going out.

also, the wife and kids went to a hotel tonight cuz it was too hot even tho I told her they were fixing it and probably would be done soon. oh well, I gots the crib to myself tonight :win:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90 degrees the whole week in New York and today's going to be murder.

:noah::why::dead::deadrose::rip:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The other day when we lost power here in baltimore, it was damn near 90 degrees@night. I sat in my room and damn near lost.. I swear I was see'ing things.

I'll take a bad winter over a bad summmer anyday

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:clap:

a nikka power cameback on already. these nikkas suprisingly fixed it fast. AC on full blast. its still 99 outside and its almost dark and my crib thermostat is showing 85 degrees since the power going out.

also, the wife and kids went to a hotel tonight cuz it was too hot even tho I told her they were fixing it and probably would be done soon. oh well, I gots the crib to myself tonight :win:

:to: Lucky you. My ish was out for 9 hours. Right when I was about to go to bed (around 3 am) everything cut off. I hope they got everything worked out now cus I'm not trying to go through that again.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Still envying the hot weather y'all getting now. I love the heat and cannot stand the constant rain we've had for the past few months. It's miserable as shyt and at the end of this so called I'm gonna feel mad cheated. :no:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man, it's so hot I just been sitting in my apartment like a hermit because I don't want to go outside. Having to get in my hot ass car is the worst. :smh:

But I got air there and at my job, and my power is fine, so I guess I can't complain.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, we down here in Alabama knows it gets hot. My wife usually turns the A/C off because by the time me and my daughter gets home it's nighttime and the air usually comes on and we're cool in minutes. Well, we get home one night and the temp says 92 degrees:why: So I turn on the air, my daughter turns on the TV and the satellite box says that the internal temp is 140 degrees and it won't turn on until the temp comes down. :ohhh: I'm like, I have never seen that before, but I put a fan in front of it and when it got down to under 120 it came on.

We had the A/C serviced Tuesday and it's still hot. The house stay at 86 degrees during the day. After we had it serviced the temp went down to 83. This is sum bullshyt:damn: So we called the A/C people and they just left the house. They gave us an estimate on what it would take to replace everything. I'm kind of glad because our neighbor cut down the tree that gave us all our shade. Plus we are getting a bigger unit. It just all depends on if we can afford it but they said it's 0 down, 0 interest for 60 months. If we go thru with it they can install it Monday. Then, we'll be :win: and be like fukk he heat, we got it on lock here.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Finally, relief is in sight after 3 straight days of 100+ and 90+ since like last Wednesday. I think it's supposed to get near 100 today, but a cold front should cool things down around 5-6pm.

Something tells me August is gonna be a bytch too, and July ain't even over :sadcam: