Heat favored by 8.5 tonight, how much will be the blowout?

How much do HEAT win by!

Votes: 11 26.2%

Votes: 12 28.6%

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Most lopsided W in Conference Finals History

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk this is gay as hell how the refs have such an impact on the game to the point were whoever is officiating the game is actually a big deal.

These fakkits got stats and shyt now like they're actual players.

:mjlol: We been had ref stats breh. Officiating has the biggest impact on the game in my opinion. If Indiana isn't allowed to play physical, they're getting raped, if they are, it will be close.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
:mjlol: We been had ref stats breh. Officiating has the biggest impact on the game in my opinion. If Indiana isn't allowed to play physical, they're getting raped, if they are, it will be close.

bingo, which is why realistically going only by previous history and the referees for tonight this game will be over by the end of the 1st. At least 3+ Pacer starters will be in foul trouble and EVERYONE knows this but some will say i'm making excuses

Pacers only shot of winning tonight is to honestly play their best game maybe ever since the team came together

I just put 300 mil coli cash on the heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
bingo, which is why realistically going only by previous history and the referees for tonight this game will be over by the end of the 1st. At least 3+ Pacer starters will be in foul trouble and EVERYONE knows this but some will say i'm making excuses

Pacers only shot of winning tonight is to honestly play their best game maybe ever since the team came together

:russ:Game hasn't even happen and your already crying

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

So you admit the refs helped you the last game? :skip:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Game hasn't even happen and your already crying

You know what, I think he does a lot of fakkit shyt, but @O RLY is just being a realist. Mindless stannery aside, the NBA playoffs are, for the most part, a complete joke. We're watching entertainment at the end of the day. If we were truly allowed to see a totally fair balance of officiating, who knows, maybe we'll get true parity, but until then, we're going to see nothing but terrible games purposely drawn out to garner more ratings and more attention.

The league is getting a lot smarter. Instead of obvious free throw disparities, they're opting more for getting people in foul trouble. If you prohibit Indy from playing with physicality and exploiting their length n/h, they're going to get dominated.

The league wants OKC vs Miami part 2.

That being said, though, I think this game is a lot closer than people think. Book makers adjust accordingly and they're getting sided on this one with everyone assuming it's going to be a blow out. I say the game falls our 2-4 points either way, but I expect Miami to win this easily. There's no reason they shouldn't unless the refs get involved.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Game 7 would be nice but I think the NBA ain't Riggin anything more for the Pacers

The Pacers are to dysfunctional/unstable for the NBA to back.They're only marketable as a potential arch rival to the Heat...not to beat the Heat.

If you want the NBA to show a lil favoritism/"rig'ness" towards your team, you have to give the NBA something to work with.

The Pacers are too weak minded/undisciplined to be the NBA's bottom bytch

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
The Pacers are to dysfunctional/unstable for the NBA to back.They're only marketable as a potential arch rival to the Heat...not to beat the Heat.

If you want the NBA to show a lil favoritism/"rig'ness" towards your team, you have to give the NBA something to work with.

The Pacers are too weak minded/undisciplined to be the NBA's bottom bytch

the pacers are probably the 2nd biggest draw in the NBA if not the 1st this whole year, they're easily the most talked about team for the season and people tune in just to see what they are going to do.....the league won't allow this to go 7 because the pacers could fukk around and win the series then...game 7's are harder to control like the NBA likes to do they're not going to risk it, even though besides the Heat the Pacers are the 2nd biggest draw out of the 4 squads left. League would have Pacers/Heat be the finals if they could because OKC and SA are :snooze:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:laugh:Why do y'all even watch the games?Heat lose,heat fans cry about the refs.Pacers lose,pacers fans cry about the refs.

Do y'all teams ever just lose a fukking game:ld:?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Pacers are at their best when everyone counts them out. Lebron led teams always lose the next playoff game in which he scores less than 10 the previous game.

I expect the pacers to play a game for the ages

95- 85 pacers

pardon me I had to laugh at that......we don't lose two games in a row in the playoffs....I dare boy george to drop 30+.....these clowns getting blown out....light work....

#Heatles