Heat favored by 8.5 tonight, how much will be the blowout?

How much do HEAT win by!

Votes: 11 26.2%

Votes: 12 28.6%

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Most lopsided W in Conference Finals History

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
2591.jpg

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was just a kid back then...just thought the Suns were great

but looking back at the box score, the Suns shot 64 free throws:huhldup:

I understand Barkley getting 22 FTA's because he was a rabid gorilla that game.Seattle couldn't keep him off the boards.

But damn.... 64 FT's?:patrice:

I was a kid too, but when Donaghy scandal came out I started watching a lot of games from previous years and had the:patrice:. This is not the first time the league has influenced games, and it won't be the last time.

I won't say the games are fixed because that would mean the outcome was already set before the game was played, but they influence the hell out of them one way or another. When it's really comical is when the team can't capitalize on the advantage that their giving them :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a kid too, but when Donaghy scandal came out I started watching a lot of games from previous years and had the:patrice:. This is not the first time the league has influenced games, and it won't be the last time.

I won't say the games are fixed because that would mean the outcome was already set before the game was played, but they influence the hell out of them one way or another. When it's really comical is when the team can't capitalize on the advantage that their giving them :pachaha:

If you look back, that '93 Sonics team was the perfect team to get shytted on.Gary Payton & Shawn Kemp were still in the early development phase.The leaders on that team was wily ol vets like Ricky Pierce, Eddie Johnson, and Sam Perkins.

The Suns were an exciting/high octane offensive team with the best record in the NBA,cool new jersey's, 3 all star players(KJ, Majerle, and Barkley), one being the biggest personality/ MVP of the league.

From a marketing standpoint in '93, Suns vs Bulls>>>>>Sonics vs Bulls

64 FT's:wow: