Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Might be the greatest of its genre (cop/action/drama). Either that or French Connection for me.

It has few equals and holds up phenomenally under repeated views.

This movie had it all.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Im gonna watch some of Pacino's "lesser movies" after this
Sea of love, Cruising, Scarecrow

I need to see Righteous Kill Pacino DeNiro 50 :damn:
Havens seen it since it came out. How did they get them both to sign off on that shyt?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Now i remember why i only watched this movie once... long AF and the dialogue is boring :unimpressed:
One hour in and i keep pausing it

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
They wanted these guys so bad to be in a scene together, they said ... fukk it, just let them have coffee :what:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You sound like you should be watching cartoons instead.
Movie had its moments but what kind of cop invites a guy that he's trying to catch to a cup of coffee. They just wanted them both in a scene with dialogue

Deniro in this movue for a guy whos this criminal master mind is pretty stupid.
He called vanzant and warned him he's gonna kill him.

He was in the clear but decided to go back abd kill the dude who ratted his crew out.
Like he couldnt come back and kill him after the HEAT calmed dowm a little

Movie was great and a classic. But i couldnt care less about their domestic lives.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Watching this again.
Havens seen it in a loooong time. I dont even remember how it ends.... was Pacino on coke? :heh:

I think Pacino and Mann have said that his character was supposed to have a coke habit.

They took it out of the movie, but him spazzing out from time to time is supposed to be a result of the drugs.

tumblr_l96dm0KNZF1qbmmkpo1_500.gif

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Im gonna watch some of Pacino's "lesser movies" after this
Sea of love, Cruising, Scarecrow

I need to see Righteous Kill Pacino DeNiro 50 :damn:
Havens seen it since it came out. How did they get them both to sign off on that shyt?

Sea of Love is good

Cruising is…interesting. Pacino dancing in a gay club in hilarious.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sea of Love is good

Cruising is…interesting. Pacino dancing in a gay club in hilarious.

Sea Of Love is good. The reveal is pretty cheap and not that interesting. But, Pacino is fantastic. He has a great line where he says: "you know doing the whole wonder of me thing" about dating, that's pretty accurate. And the story is really solid, aside from the ending. Just the way it flows and the back and forth between Goodman and Pacino, the authenticity of NYC in the 80's, when you contrast with movies like on Netflix, they don't have that grit or that naturalistic feel.

I saw it about 15 years ago, and again last year, and it was better the second time. Appreciated the character more, and the NY shots, and just the kind old school serial killer thriller, that the 80's did really well.

Cruising had some moments. It was just so gritty and grimy and slow moving, that 70's style film making.