"He was wearing Polo shirts when (everyone) thought Polo was just a game." - Voletta Wallace

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Suburbs doesn’t automatically mean middle class or growing up with both parents. There is crime & poverty in the suburbs. Suburb is just a term that means outside of a major city.
Crime & poverty in Atlanta’s suburbs are just as bad if not worse than the actual city of Atlanta
Yessir. U can grow up in the city and live nice and grow up in a fukked up suburban area. It’s all context.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
🤣 people specifically in the East Coast was wearing Polo wayyy before Biggie. I know Philly was so i know NYC was. shyt Philly had a period in the 90s when they were rocking the pink Polo button ups

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Wasn’t he sewing tigers in his shirt…and alligators, though?

:mjlol: good one:salute:

and BTW - for the record …. when she’s talking about polo, i highly doubt she’s talking about Ralph Lauren … she’s talking about that cheap generic polo shyt

Suburbs doesn’t automatically mean middle class or growing up with both parents. There is crime & poverty in the suburbs. Suburb is just a term that means outside of a major city.
Crime & poverty in Atlanta’s suburbs are just as bad if not worse than the actual city of Atlanta

I’m not sure how it is in Atlanta, but in New York City or the north east region when the term suburb is said, it means middle class or upper , where there is little crime at that, and pretty much zero poverty

as far as the two parent thing that had nothing to do with the term suburb