"He was wearing Polo shirts when (everyone) thought Polo was just a game." - Voletta Wallace

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Never liked how rappers always gave cac brands free publicity

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
It's crazy that the coli don't got a Biggie smilie.
full

full
full
full

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
We know that's not true but she's a old lady that wasn't in the streets and in tune with Hip Hop culture. She barely knew what her son was doing when he wasn't in the crib. Leave Ms. Wallace alone.
Yeah, what she's saying is that people in her work and social circle and their children. Those are the only people she could be referring to.
Funny thread topic, though.

Old Dirty's mother also publicly took offense to him painting a life of childhood poverty in his songs.

People bust their ass to provide for their children, just to hear "born on welfare" lyrics .

Also, Angela Bassett NAILED Ms. Wallace's voice and accent in the film. Didn't think so when I watched it, but hearing young Ms. Wallace speak in the clip I hear it.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
She need to stop saying shyt then. Lol. She almost always entirely off base.

Mothers are always saying shyt about their kids they don't know about or praising them. My mom's thought I was the most straight and narrow, upstanding lil citizen, not knowing I was selling crack and hanging with straight goons. Moms will be moms, bro. Can't stop them from always talking about their kids :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Mothers are always saying shyt about their kids they don't know about or praising them. My mom's thought I was the most straight and narrow, upstanding lil citizen, not knowing I was selling crack and hanging with straight goons. Moms will be moms, bro. Can't stop them from always talking about their kids :manny:
Nah I def feel u. My biggest issue was when she shytted on Lil Cease for trying to defend her and her son against Diddy. I swear till this day Diddy paid her to do that because Lil Cease only repeated the shyt she’s said herself in the past about Diddy. Cease didn’t deserve that at all.