"He was wearing Polo shirts when (everyone) thought Polo was just a game." - Voletta Wallace

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
I could be wrong but I think these 2 gentlemen made polo big in hip hop before BIG

d4a0729a9b467ef92ec5623aae6720fe--autopsy-perfect-guy.jpg

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Was that a Yusef Hawkins mural early in the segment?

His mom is right about him cb4-ing his early childhood about poverty and such. He lived in a rough part of Bed Stuy but his Mom gave him a relatively comfortable life. Can't make songs about private school and having video game systems that you charge other kids to play, and owning (purchased) Polo shirts, though.
Rest in Peace to Chrissy-Poo

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Was that a Yusef Hawkins mural early in the segment?

His mom is right about him cb4-ing his early childhood about poverty and such. He lived in a rough part of Bed Stuy but his Mom gave him a relatively comfortable life. Can't make songs about private school and having video game systems that you charge other kids to play, and owning (purchased) Polo shirts, though.
Rest in Peace to Chrissy-Poo

:dead:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
We know that's not true but she's a old lady that wasn't in the streets and in tune with Hip Hop culture. She barely knew what her son was doing when he wasn't in the crib. Leave Ms. Wallace alone.