HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Spence is a dumb fukk, should have made Rob Cordry's character the front man or brough someone else in off the street while he is the unofficial guy who can play anyway he wants because he isn't official.

He's a addict and kind of new compared to Garcia...so dont expect him to make Michael Corleone moves. Kind of preposterous to think he would anyway.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He's a addict and kind of new compared to Garcia...so dont expect him to make Michael Corleone moves. Kind of preposterous to think he would anyway.
Didn't think anything I mentioned was Corleone move though.
If they would hook Spence up with the WR's dad to show him how to play the game, they could take this show to the next level.
Needs more fukkery.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I love how fakkits here are like this show is dumb, it has no plot, it is mindless etc but continue to watch it every week. :beli:

When entourage became hot garbage, I stopped watching that shyt, and never looked back. Didn't even see that stupid movie they put out.

You can stop watching this show :ld:and you can stop coming into this thread. :manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I love how fakkits here are like this show is dumb, it has no plot, it is mindless etc but continue to watch it every week. :beli:

When entourage became hot garbage, I stopped watching that shyt, and never looked back. Didn't even see that stupid movie they put out.

You can stop watching this show :ld:and you can stop coming into this thread. :manny:

You can be a fan of something and critique it.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
How To Make It was a dope show to me. I feel a lot of people didn't like it because it was so NYC-driven (more so Manhattan driven), made it hard to relate to anything going on. I was tight to see it go though, dope show

That show stunk because there was no drama, and no wow factor.

There was nothing that made you go :gladbron: or :russ:

It seemed full of itself, with some short dude grinning his way through each uneventful episode with his lame, un-charismatic friend.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This. Dudes coming in here forcing themselves to watch something they don't like :mindblown:

What sense does that make :mindblown:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Get out of your feelings

The Rock doesn't know you

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
That show stunk because there was no drama, and no wow factor.

There was nothing that made you go :gladbron: or :russ:

It seemed full of itself, with some short dude grinning his way through each uneventful episode with his lame, un-charismatic friend.
:what: there was plenty of drama. white dude fukkin the cougar, then cuddy fukkin white dudes ex, the crazy uncle :camby:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bunny Colvin rapping trick daddy going a buck fifty past the cops is a top 10 tv moment :dead:

Spence fukked :merchant:

Bunny Colvin rapping Trick Daddy was some of the funniest shyt I have ever seen on television.

LMAO I think that's why it is so funny to us cause most of us see him as Bunny Colvin!

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
LMAO I think that's why it is so funny to us cause most of us see him as Bunny Colvin!

He will forever and always be Bunny Colvin.
Matter fact all the people from the Wire will forever be their character. I saw dude who played Bodie in the night of, think they wanted to call him trevor...nah nikka that's Bodie. Dude who played Omar in that show too, never even bothered trying to learn his name cause he always gon be Omar