HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Julie:fire: Go HAM in front babgirl: VULGAR:ohlawd: Charles Phins receiver finesse game:jawalrus: Mike Wallace ETHER:huhldup: Rams:cape: 90s Death Row Deal:takedat: Ricky's MIA or LA's decision:whew: Deadbeat Pops:stylin: 0-100 blastin Trick Daddy:krs: NFLPA/Bawse Agent:beli: threw Spence/Joe in the bushes:birdman: And, Sigel Sigel Y'all makes the cypher complete:wow:

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Spence is a dumb fukk, should have made Rob Cordry's character the front man or brough someone else in off the street while he is the unofficial guy who can play anyway he wants because he isn't official.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
they both played in the nfl (story wise) so they HAVE to know this.. they are just excited he beat their version of it.. but i highly doubt mark would take this 40 time and go broadcasting it on FAKESPN like it was some official time

now if next ep they do that.... then yea... this show is some shyt

Travis moved up in the draft because of that bogus 40 yard dash just like we said he would. :upsetfavre:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
they both played in the nfl (story wise) so they HAVE to know this.. they are just excited he beat their version of it.. but i highly doubt mark would take this 40 time and go broadcasting it on FAKESPN like it was some official time

now if next ep they do that.... then yea... this show is some shyt

Travis moved up in the draft because of that bogus 40 yard dash just like we said he would. :upsetfavre:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i said they wouldn't broadcast the shyt as if official

he moved up to 12... not top 5... and nobody mentioned that 40 time outside of rock and his partner

all i said was it was unofficial and wouldn't be broadcasted to the world as if it was real

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron: @ Rashard Mendenhall writing the last episode

I can understand the criticism, but I don't know what y'all expect this show to be about. This isn't a documentary on players lives after football :martin:

If you don't like it, don't force yourself to watch it :camby: