HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Man..I was so happy they were wrapping up that stupid Ricky plot line and then they fukking bring in a rams offer.

Get directly the fukk outta here. This show is really testing my patience this season

That said, I do like Charles story line. And the scene of Dennis singing trick daddy was hilarious

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
i copuld see ricky taking the offer and spence moving to la to start over for season 3

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this show is so mindless and lacks even less substance than entourage but still watchable
what were the deep arc's in the first two seasons of entourage?

someone giving vinny a bad review?

will his movie tank?

what script will he read?

is jonny gonna get a role?

will turtle get a good gift for vinny?

ari gold carried entourage for a while but this is basically the same damn show

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

will his movie tank?

all those arcs plus the celeb cameos made the show and fed into the shallow materialism that embodied American Society Post 911.

These days were more romantic (in love with the past) and artsy, entourage couldn't make it in this climate.

Anyways Ballers is entertaining enough to watch but its the kinda show I forget about until its on again.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

will his movie tank?

Baller is Entourage: South the same way shytty ass How to Make It In America was Entourage: East except with wayyyyyyy less money, bytches and opportunities.

At least some of the fukkery of Ballers is feasible just like Entourage but let's be real, it's the same damn show except Spencer is Ari and Vince in one but less refined/successful.

But the amount of Entourage cloning is very noticeable. This past episode, Spence gets dissed by his boss just like Ari before he started his own shyt. I just feel like Entourage was a "deeper" show about shallowness and it simply ran 2-3 seasons too long. But each character was distinctive enough to hold their own.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Baller is Entourage: South the same way shytty ass How to Make It In America was Entourage: East except with wayyyyyyy less money, bytches and opportunities.

At least some of the fukkery of Ballers is feasible just like Entourage but let's be real, it's the same damn show except Spencer is Ari and Vince in one but less refined/successful.

But the amount of Entourage cloning is very noticeable. This past episode, Spence gets dissed by his boss just like Ari before he started his own shyt. I just feel like Entourage was a "deeper" show about shallowness and it simply ran 2-3 seasons too long. But each character was distinctive enough to hold their own.
How To Make It was a dope show to me. I feel a lot of people didn't like it because it was so NYC-driven (more so Manhattan driven), made it hard to relate to anything going on. I was tight to see it go though, dope show

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
all those arcs plus the celeb cameos made the show and fed into the shallow materialism that embodied American Society Post 911.

These days were more romantic (in love with the past) and artsy, entourage couldn't make it in this climate.

Anyways Ballers is entertaining enough to watch but its the kinda show I forget about until its on again.

Well Encourage is a show i never wanted to see...ever. Point blank.