HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

Change

All Star
Daps
fukk 16:9. It was designed and shot in full frame, leave the shyt alone.

I'll be checking out the remastered airings, but there's a decent chance this keeps me from buying the blu-ray set

yeah, i knew right away some people would hate it. I haven't read that long David Simon post yet, but i'm really very surprised he ended up agreeing to it. I know that was his main concern.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR
Daps
Brehs I've been fiddling with the idea of checking out the show. I never saw The Wire, not even one episode:guilty:

I decided not to cause 1. It'd be in SD:gag:, and I don't have the patience to sit through a whole series of episodes unless it was like next level epic. Nothing I hate more than a show that's slow to get going and has a lot of filler:yawn:

But since it's gunna be on HBO remastered I just might check in.

But a question though, is it really that good?:lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Brehs I've been fiddling with the idea of checking out the show. I never saw The Wire, not even one episode:guilty:

I decided not to cause 1. It'd be in SD:gag:, and I don't have the patience to sit through a whole series of episodes unless it was like next level epic. Nothing I hate more than a show that's slow to get going and has a lot of filler:yawn:

But since it's gunna be on HBO remastered I just might check in.

But a question though, is it really that good?:lupe:

First off you know what dope means right? That's the only definition you need to worry about when it comes to the wire because it delivers in spades. Standard hi def whatever has no effect on great writing acting and directing and that's what you get. If you wanna wait till the end of the month cool homie do that and strap in for the ride

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
This will be on torrents available for download but I'ma need that blu-ray case and discs doe :blessed:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
fukk 16:9. It was designed and shot in full frame, leave the shyt alone.

I'll be checking out the remastered airings, but there's a decent chance this keeps me from buying the blu-ray set
i never feel the need to buy blu's of HBO shows as long as I have a subscription and GO.

did they update sopranos on there to HD though?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Wasn't it originally 16:9 and cropped for TV in the first place? I remember reading that somewhere...

Daps
Along with The Sopranos this is pretty much the only show I can watch once a year, every year, since it came out

Those 2 the undisputed GOATS to me, BB in third tho