BasedWorld
exaipfg.png

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'll check out it out, but it appears I am one of the few that will probably think it was best in its original form. I think HD may take away the grittiness of the series.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I've owned the complete boxset of the series for years now. I've never watched it. Yes, I'm late as a motherfukker on this.
jesus christ

i was unemployed for a few months 3 years ago and I watched every episode of The Wire, Sopranos, and Curb your Enthusiasm. as well as every single NBA playoff game that year :heh:

Best time of my life :mjcry:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
You all would be surprised how many people from Baltimore have never watched the wire. I thing because they really see stuff like this everyday its really not a phenomenon to them... I just checked it out myself and i must say from the accents to the imagery to the writing this show is an accurate description of exactly how things are in the city. I was born there but fortunately for me I wasnt raised there for the majority or my life

Last edited:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
watch in another 5 years theyll drop the blu-ray :comeon:

Sopranos first season was shot the same way as the wire and they already released that in BR

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I have 2 episodes left to watch....this show was damn epic..cant wait to get home tonight to watch it

why they have to do Omar like that tho??? He stole every scene he was in