HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Hopefull he lives in the new FF movie :mjpls:
I remember him saying his mom hates that in all of his roles he gets killed off. She wants to see him in a movie that he lives. I think it was a Fruitivale Station interview on a local show when he was promoting the movie. Lol, I remember it because I was in Miami the night they were doing a screening of the movie but things didn't go as planned :upsetfavre:. & the mother fukking day we got back to Chicago he is in town. :mjcry:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So watching season 5, did Carver tell Herc about how Herc screwed over Randy, but forgot Randy's name? I'm like, you screwed over this kid, not on purpose, and you can even remember his name.:mindblown:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
It sucks that I saw seasons 4 and 5 before 1-3. But in doing so I happen to catch more shyt as than if I hadn't seen 4 and 5 already. Watching season 2 I had an :ohhh:moment myself when Spiros is talking to Nick about loyalty and shows him his passport, he says "many names, many passports". Spiros is then talking to the greek about his convo with nick and the greek says "you showed him your passport" And Spiros says "Yes, but my name is not my name" Jump ahead to season 5, we all know Marlo's famous line "my name is my name" :wow:

killacal

Banned
Daps
When Dookie is about to enter the crack house and tries to bring up the time they threw water ballons full of piss at the crew a year ago and he caught a beating

And Mike is like No I dont remember :mjcry: :mjcry:

Also bugs dad molested him right :lupe:

I was dying when the jew lawyer was like you can walk but you gotta get out of the game or after the election theyll come after you with all their man power if they think your still in the game
and marlos reponse :beli: Give up the crown?:beli:
:laff: :laff: He literally didnt give a fukk about anything :mjlol:

Last edited:

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
It sucks that I saw seasons 4 and 5 before 1-3. But in doing so I happen to catch more shyt as than if I hadn't seen 4 and 5 already. Watching season 2 I had an :ohhh:moment myself when Spiros is talking to Nick about loyalty and shows him his passport, he says "many names, many passports". Spiros is then talking to the greek about his convo with nick and the greek says "you showed him your passport" And Spiros says "Yes, but my name is not my name" Jump ahead to season 5, we all know Marlo's famous line "my name is my name" :wow:

these lil gems is why the show is the best... my fav is namond and clay davis both saying "i'll take a muthafukkas money if he's givin it" in a episode, streets and politics got the same mentality :wow:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
The best thing that came outta season 5 was Clay taking that stand

Prosecutor Obonda. Simon was slick to show how black politicians use race to sh1t on their own. :wow: That is Obama black enough meme was probably goin on when this was written.

Law school dont teach what Clay did to em brehs :wow:

"Hell in Fear Factor? sheeeeeit." :skip:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
whats new with this? Is it the same shyt thats on amazon?

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Characters on The Wire I hated.

Jay Landsman - Total azzhole and public kiss azz.
Herc - He forever fuccked up Randy's life.
Prop Joe - Handed over his connect to Marlo, he deserved to die
Brodie - Stayed a corner boy his whole life, never once did he move up in rank.
Ziggy - Self explanatory