HBO Oz Appreciation/Unappreciation Thread

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:
:beli:

It's almost 7am where i'm at almost threw up my breakfast lmao I should have known not to click on that

I've specifically never watched OZ though because of the man on man ass rape I kept hearing about

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:huhldup:
:beli:

It's almost 7am where i'm at almost threw up my breakfast lmao I should have known not to click on that

I've specifically never watched OZ though because of the man on man ass rape I kept hearing about
I can remember several gay scenes that had me like :camby:

Overall the shows is dope cuz there's so much going on in one episode. Unlike most shows where u have to wait and wait for shyt , no pun intended, a la Sopranos.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I've been binge watching this this past week or so since I have HBO GO now catching up on all the shows i missed(Boarwalk Empire, Sopranos, Silicon Valley,) I'm on season 4 now, i can't stop watching this shyt :mjlol: some of the writing is horrid tho and in season 4 it already seems to be on a decline. Think Ima pass on seasons 5-6 since being nosey on oz threads spoiled for me that Adebisi dies at the end of season 4. I didn't realize how many actors HBO recycles watching this as well. this nikka Bodie from the wire was in everything lol One of my favorite scenes is this tho :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: