HBO Oz Appreciation/Unappreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Another fukked up scene from the show was when Howell barges in on Stanislofsky when he's takin a bath and wastes him by dropping the blowdryer in and electrocuting him.

Oz logic 101.

- First of all there was already a guard on duty watching him who Howell asked to leave.

- Second when she finally does the deed she sticks her head out and calls out to the exact same guard to tell him that dude just died.

- The guard doesn't ask a single question and just goes to get help.

- No investigation from Leo. Not even as little as a follow up question.:comeon:

- Howell gets away clean with murder :heh:

Lol how many bodies gotta drop in this place before these nikkas start installing surveillance cameras or some shyt. And how does Howell not get sent in for questioning?? She's the ONLY PERSON who could have killed him.

This murder could have been solved in 5 minutes if anyone in that place gave a shyt.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
One of my favorite shows back in that time frame but it got kind of wack and not realistic after a while. What always got me was the season when Adebisi had free reign when Querns was the warden. Why didn't they bring women in (since they had free reign to drugs I figure access to women would be easy) instead of dressing the fags up and parading them around. But like someone else said those first two or three seasons are classic.
:comeon:

did you just compare the smuggling of powder versus human beings?

my fav part of oz when adabisi goes fukking nuts during the riot because he ran outta "t*ts". dude was heroin fiendin like a madman

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the greatest ethers..hahahahah
shirley was ruthless but kept it real..

Yep, she ether his soul.

Adevusu was :noah: reading the letter from her then bringing a birthday cake to her and pulling his pant down like :shaq:, "Hey baby, Happy Birtdhay" to :dwillhuh::why::birdman: "suck my d!ck" but inside :to: then using drugs like :deadrose::dead: cause Shriley crashed his soul.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
IMO.....the most caught the L is Peter Schibetta. He was supposed to be :win: after his father but he ain't the same after raped by Adebisi and putting his headphone on process his business like :dj2: and got raped again by the Aryan Brotherhood....the Mafia turned back on him.
yeah he got ruined man..didn't he commit suicide?