HBO Max's Class Action Park has to be the funniest Documentary i've ever seen

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The one thing that made me laugh was really hard was that Tarzan swing over the pond, and all these older New Jersey kids calling a scared kid a p*ssy. Loud and at once, lol.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The one thing that made me laugh was really hard was that Tarzan swing over the pond, and all these older New Jersey kids calling a scared kid a p*ssy. Loud and at once, lol.

I remember my cousin and I went on the line for the "cliff jump". Basically, the "ride" was just an artificial cliff over a pond filled with super cold water. I want to say the cliff was like 25 ft high...but I was a kid so my memory might be exaggerated.

My cousin and I made a deal to jump at the same time on the count of 3. We counted down and I jumped. Then l looked up to see my cousin at the top of the cliff just turn around and walk away.

Edit:
OF COURSE there's a video of the ride on YouTube. I was correct...it was about 23 ft high

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Summers in nj...'action' had a diff meaning..nobody talks about the amount of sexual assault and str8 up rape that went down in this park it was all normal back then

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I grew up in the 80’s. They captured the spirit of that time perfectly. It really was the last time kids could just be outside away from parents and they had no idea

If they had a Action Park near Pittsburgh I would have def been there.

I also grew up in the 80's and have always felt the same. I have family in PA (West Millin, East Liverty and Homewood) and was surprised that Kenywood had a few mishaps in the past.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I also grew up in the 80's and have always felt the same. I have family in PA (West Millin, East Liverty and Homewood) and was surprised that Kenywood had a few mishaps in the past.
I am from the Monroeville area myself. Moms side is from Wilkinsburg and pops is from Penn Hills.

Like you I spent summers at Kennywood. It really was a magical time breh. Imagine if instead of the myths about the Jackrabbit jumping the track that motherfukker was really taking flight :russ: