HBO max climbs to third in the streaming wars, runaway, run with us, or get ran the over

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Max just needs the 4K rollout of their marquee shows to make the cypher complete - can’t believe I’m still saying this. Supposedly House of the Dragons will be the first show to be streamed in 4K on there, so we’ll see. They’ve managed to update their interface for smoother performances in the meantime though, which is great.

Their programming is far better than what anyone else has to offer. Apple TV are putting their feet down hard with the originals and that’s awesome, but HBO has been consistent with it for so long that it’s hardly an issue. That’s something I don’t ever see them losing sight of, they know how to deliver prestige content. Feels like every year I’m saying “Damn, the line-up is stacked.”
Quality is so ass. :scust:

Every other streaming service has 4k HDR streaming for original shows. (except maybe Peacock). No excuse for HBO at this point

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I just saw HBOMAX is now included in the Nielsen streaming ratings and didn't have a show in the top 10 in their most recent weekly listing. They got the prestige but ot the views right now. :francis: