HBO max climbs to third in the streaming wars, runaway, run with us, or get ran the over

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Current people's champ

Whip-Media-2022-Streaming-Satisfaction-Survey-Value.png

Whip-Media-2022-Streaming-Satisfaction-Survey-Keep-Only-One-Service.png

Whip-Media-2022-Streaming-Satisfaction-Survey-Overall-Satisfaction.png

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Max just needs the 4K rollout of their marquee shows to make the cypher complete - can’t believe I’m still saying this. Supposedly House of the Dragons will be the first show to be streamed in 4K on there, so we’ll see. They’ve managed to update their interface for smoother performances in the meantime though, which is great.

Their programming is far better than what anyone else has to offer. Apple TV are putting their feet down hard with the originals and that’s awesome, but HBO has been consistent with it for so long that it’s hardly an issue. That’s something I don’t ever see them losing sight of, they know how to deliver prestige content. Feels like every year I’m saying “Damn, the line-up is stacked.”

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Max just needs the 4K rollout of their marquee shows to make the cypher complete - can’t believe I’m still saying this. Supposedly House of the Dragons will be the first show to be streamed in 4K on there, so we’ll see. They’ve managed to update their interface for smoother performances in the meantime though, which is great.

Their programming is far better than what anyone else has to offer. Apple TV are putting their feet down hard with the originals and that’s awesome, but HBO has been consistent with it for so long that it’s hardly an issue. That’s something I don’t ever see them losing sight of, they know how to deliver prestige content. Feels like every year I’m saying “Damn, the line-up is stacked.”

Apple is dope but they don't have a classic backlog. Like if I don't want to watch anything HBO related, I can fire up Friday, Rambo, Harry Potter, Batman etc. They do have the sports advantage though with 4K MLB streams & possibly NFL if it goes through.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That list pretty much coincides with me I love HBOmax and Disney + if I I could only have two I'd pick those 2. if I can only pick one I'd probably pick disney just for marvel.]
I'm hearing Apple TV is becoming really good with their content. when they give me another trial I'll take a look.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
amazon really that high w/ value satisfaction?
they have a lot of good niche movies or movies the other services don't have. plus they recently got most of the bond films because of the MGM purchase. then the boys and invincible. then add the fact that the service is "free" with prime it makes sense.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

And bring back tales from the crypt 😈