HAWK TUAH girl celebrating 1 million followers and 5-figure payday

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Don't be mad at her... Recognize that we have a simp economy and it's massive. There's a lot of men out here who want to give their money away for nothing.
I can't hate on her, it just I hate the people that want to give these folks money just for going viral off a one off

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am not angry at this, she isnt racist and isnt allied with MAGA and is simply capitalizing on her business opportunities, i can see her appeal

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hawk tuah seemed like some shyt the blue lives matter don’t tread on me giant pick up truck whites immediately hopped on because of her country accent. It was like a new Let’s Go Brandon for them. You saw poltical themed hats almost immediately.

There’s also the annoying coworkers who love these kinds of memes blowing it up.

Anyway, I don’t think she was really on that type timing so blue live matter gang probably going to or already have started falling back and the annoying coworker gang will carry it for a little while longer.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
She said 6 words and now she famous and rich. This society in shambles on who we make famous, I don't get it. :mjlol:

"TIL that Arnold Schwarzenegger only spoke 74 words in The Terminator"

and only 3 mattered :hubie:

ill-be-back-gonna-be-back.gif