HAWK TUAH girl celebrating 1 million followers and 5-figure payday

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The black people on twitter crying about her "success" are dumb. This chick got ten people in her pockets right now - lawyers, stylist, PR, etc - all over a meme that will fade eventually. When she could have just made an IG and caked off off ad deals. Remember the black guy who was going to Target while listening to Drake songs? He got a bag from Target, the NBA, and NFL...without having a "team" eating off his deals. She fukked up.
She’s from a small town and more than likely didn’t know better. It’s fairly obvious from hearing her talk and the backstory they did. The chick still lived at the crib with her grandma.

Not sure what people expected otherwise as contrary to popular belief, everyone isn’t looking for fame like that.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The black people on twitter crying about her "success" are dumb. This chick got ten people in her pockets right now - lawyers, stylist, PR, etc - all over a meme that will fade eventually. When she could have just made an IG and caked off off ad deals. Remember the black guy who was going to Target while listening to Drake songs? He got a bag from Target, the NBA, and NFL...without having a "team" eating off his deals. She fukked up.
:mjlol:Bruhs got mad at this too lol. Dudes on this site hate when people eat.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She’s from a small town and more than likely didn’t know better. It’s fairly obvious from hearing her talk and the backstory they did. The chick still lived at the crib with her grandma.

Not sure what people expected otherwise as contrary to popular belief, everyone isn’t looking for fame like that.

Yup. To me the big story here is the country getting to see something they don't often see out in the open: working poor southern whites. She's in her 20s and works at a spring factory (making springs for vending machines). She's one of the people America prefers to hide. I remember doing the US Census in 2010 and was stunned walking into white neighborhoods that were 10 minutes from my house, yet I had never seen these streets or houses before. Just a bunch of poor white people, hidden.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yup. To me the big story here is the country getting to see something they don't often see out in the open: working poor southern whites. She's in her 20s and works at a spring factory (making springs for vending machines). She's one of the people America prefers to hide. I remember doing the US Census in 2010 and was stunned walking into white neighborhoods that were 10 minutes from my house, yet I had never seen these streets or houses before. Just a bunch of poor white people, hidden.
I still don’t get the hype behind it mainly because I’m from a small town myself so the accent and jokes aren’t new to me.

After thinking about it though, if this situation gets her out of that small town and the factory life then it’s a win-win.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
she aint asked to go viral she said some funny shyt and it went viral and now she geting a bag

no different from the 1000 other people who said some viral shyt and got famous

Have no idea why this got so many folks up in arms
Because this is the future of our entertainment, some people have a hard time accepting how ungodly lowbrow social media js

DJ Hollywood

Rookie
Daps
She has 2 options after the meme runs out .
Go into comedy or have a reality show since she’s social media famous . She’s only reaching a certain demographic to even hit those numbers .