HAWK TUAH girl celebrating 1 million followers and 5-figure payday

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bhad Barbie a millionaire and yall acting shocked this chick is on the come up :mjlol:

At least Bhad Barbie's music has a billion views probably going back about 6 years... Her music made her money, not a drunk interview. I say that to say, at least Bhad Barbie had some type of talent to warrant her following after she became a joke of a meme

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I never got it but kind of understood how she got popular

when they started talking about documentaries I checked out :mjlol:
watch we find out she's the relative of some nike exec or some shyt

but real talk we give her fame when Roxie Sinner been doing hawk twah for 2 years now :scust:
might as well give her a documentary too it would be better

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I don’t think ol girl is a plant lol. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. I mean you had the owner of grumpy cat getting a bag. For his cat going viral and becoming a meme.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
At least Bhad Barbie's music has a billion views probably going back about 6 years... Her music made her money, not a drunk interview. I say that to say, at least Bhad Barbie had some type of talent to warrant her following after she became a joke of a meme
nikka she got famous cuz white people had a crush on her and loved her blaccent "cash me outside" FOH

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I don’t think ol girl is a plant lol. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. I mean you had the owner of grumpy cat getting a bag. For his cat going viral and becoming a meme.
some old white chick laughed at a chewbacca mask on video and got a bag and nikkas acting like going viral and cashing out is some new thing in 2024 :russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I never got it but kind of understood how she got popular

when they started talking about documentaries I checked out :mjlol:
watch we find out she's the relative of some nike exec or some shyt

but real talk we give her fame when Roxie Sinner been doing hawk twah for 2 years now :scust:
might as well give her a documentary too it would be better
She’s from Belfast, TN so I highly doubt she’s related to someone like that.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
:deadrose: Square biz. You can't make this shyt up and not feel bad by any means. Just imagine when them minutes are up and ole girl got to face the fact, that there's somebody that rescued a bunch of drowning kids and died in the process, sadly forgotten and overlooked.

She will be the "hawk tuwk I love cocks in mouth" chick that was drunk AF without no other contribution to society :francis:
And she would have made more than 95% of humans on the planet:pachaha: