Having White Neighbors un-appreciation thread

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I go outside to my car with my shirt off and out of no where this cac comes up to me like "hey bud" you mine putting your shirt one. :what: was the look I had on my face and I told him its a free country, I can do whatever the fukk I wanna do. He had the :whoa: stance and went back in the house.

This isnt the first time, this guy just move here like 6 months ago and he gonna write my dad a letter saying if we could water our lawn more. Mind you the shyt is always cut, Im out there every month cutting it, but it looks too dry for his taste and it makes his house look bad. My dad took his letter and threw in back in his yard.

fukking white people man, out of the blue they come here trying to run shyt. He need to worry about his son and why he be copping some D up the street.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I go outside to my car with my shirt off and out of no where this cac comes up to me like "hey bud" you mine putting your shirt one. :what: was the look I had on my face and I told him its a free country, I can do whatever the fukk I wanna do. He had the :whoa: stance and went back in the house.

This isnt the first time, this guy just move here like 6 months ago and he gonna write my dad a letter saying if we could water our lawn more. Mind you the shyt is always cut, Im out there every month cutting it, but it looks too dry for his taste and it makes his house look bad. My dad took his letter and threw in back in his yard.

fukking white people man, out of the blue they come here trying to run shyt. He need to worry about his son and why he be copping some D up the street.
good job. im mad he's writing letters dictating what someone should do to their lawn.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
got white neighbors on both sides, they let me borrow their snow blower, sometimes they even cut my grass, when i go away they keep a watch on my house, plus no loud house parties, or ignorant music being blasted loud

you just have a crappy azz neighbor regardless of race

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
good job. im mad he's writing letters dictating what someone should do to their lawn.

shyt is crazy. We never spoke to this guy or anything. I know his son cause he asked me where was the drug spots. They used to live in Livingston until they lost a house and move to my hood. Should have moved to west orange, cause around here is like low/upper low class black folks.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
got white neighbors on both sides, they let me borrow their snow blower, sometimes they even cut my grass, when i go away they keep a watch on my house, plus no loud house parties, or ignorant music being blasted loud

you just have a crappy azz neighbor regardless of race

Nah man its white privilege. Telling another home owner what they should do with their lawn? Our last neighbor was black and was cool as fukk. He moved to Atlanta. Never had crazy neighbors, this is a first for us