Having sex with women you don't like

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Eating off dating apps for a while now but I'm officially done for good with them . After a string of girls who were either ok in the looks or personality dept. I realized after I smash I lose all interest, All. Literally even texting back becomes a hassle. Tired of getting tired of girls, where ms right :mjcry:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
\Wonder if you're looking for Mr. :sas1:
10+10+just+thought+it+was+a+repost+of+facebook+clickbait+_395fdd241e746c43ca7a6f0f9f17595b.gif

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
sounds like you're ready for a relationship then :jbhmm:
Nah I'm good being single. Would rather work on myself for now. Wouldn't be a problem if my roster was all baddies. But it's mostly your average chick In grad school/ office worker looking for me too entertain them. Gets boring after I hit a few times.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Off topic, but one time I called this Backpage chick who's number I saved from the last time we fukked. I hit her up, get to the hotel, she opens the door and it's a completely different chick. The girl I originally saw was a dark skin slim thick joint. This one was a taller fat girl. I got the bait and switch :snoop: Needless to say, I still fukked tho :manny:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Off topic, but one time I called this Backpage chick who's number I saved from the last time we fukked. I hit her up, get to the hotel, she opens the door and it's a completely different chick. The girl I originally saw was a dark skin slim thick joint. This one was a taller fat girl. I got the bait and switch :snoop: Needless to say, I still fukked tho :manny:
:mjlol::no:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Fp7lhmi.gif