Have you seen the #whitegods hastag on Twitter? (Warning high levels of c00nery)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably the only digestable piece ever written on that site. Toni was absolutely right in which she said. I know those chicks make you angry. Their just blowback.

Blowback
is unintended consequences of a covert operation that are suffered by the aggressor. To the civilians suffering the blowback of covert operations, the effect typically manifests itself as “random” acts of political violence without a discernible, direct cause; because the public—in whose name the intelligence agency acted—are unaware of the effected secret attacks thatprovoked revenge (counter-attack) against them.[1]
so if you agree that amber rose is a "honorary black woman", stfu when black men do too.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There probably loads of nikkas with hiphop latinas and asians. Do black women even go to hip hop spots anymore?

no, no. i asked you a specific question. do you STILL want to pretend there's all these IR couples in leimert park too?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Medicate where that gif at breh

How-the-sun-sees-you.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Don't read too much into this foolishness

When they stick their nikka dikks into those white vaginas and nut

Those recessive traits begin to fade to black :sas1:
That only works if that happens in a black neighborhood.

In white neighborhoods she will just identify as white and cut off your black bloodline lol.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
SMH at brothers starting #whitegods in response to sisters starting #blackgirlsrock:scust:

this millennial generation of negro males are such c00ns.:dahell:

I had three different Nigerians 21 years old all tell me that they are not interested in black women like at all.:mjpls:

no I'm in an interracial relationship but, I never had preference either way.:yeshrug:
Who you in an interracial relationship with? What race?

Blackout

Daps
Probably the only digestable piece ever written on that site. Toni was absolutely right in which she said. I know those chicks make you angry. Their just blowback
Interesting article because some black women who date out do the same thing and make exceptions just like that and ignore the white person being nerdy or corny or lacking style or swag when if he was black he would be rejected for that same reason.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I hate the word c00n........but these nikkas are straight c00ns..........It is ok to be in love with the look of another race, white girls are sexy along with Blacks, Latino, Indian, and etc. But they ignore the fact that the world has been constantly telling people that White is right, and it is simply wrong. Black women are the most suppressed people in this world, even though they are among the first people of this world. Someone needs to educate these guys.

BTW a quick pic of my Wife and I from our August wedding last year. Not all of us young Blacks are lost.
10714776_861500783869379_403495246_n.jpg
Beautiful black stunning woman, you won breh. May you both live long, healthy and be very successful. Salute.

semtex

:)
Daps
Twitter is full of shyt like that. Look at any hashtag like #whiteGirls #teamwhitegirls or #teamblackguys shyt is truly mind boggling

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
what matter of fukkery????:merchant::lupe::wtf::dahell:

personally I find the black and white version of that woman better looking, she looks natural, more normal, more human
the other one has this unnatural, anime like pallor

Blackout

Daps
Did you read it? This nikka Kanye treated Amber Rose like black women are often treated by black men ie. made a stepping stone to white women. He had to purify himself in Lake Minatonka to prepare himself to be with his white snow queen. Highest level of c00nery. Engage if your toque fallacies all you want.
The article which said how he had two different standards for women based on race in which he had higher standards for black women and lower standards for white/nonblack women?

That's exactly what my post is talking about in which there are many female c00ns that act like him that you somehow never notice.

He is just as bad as female c00ns when it came to that.

Last edited: