Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I meant in a sense that last time I heard dude's name it was rape victims coming out the woodworks tryna get him outta here. so I thought he was just gone for good based off that. not trying to say she's too "good" for anybody I know better than that :mjlol:.

dude wouldn't have made it out with the sexual assault scrutiny taking place now. whatever he did, he did it a year early enough :wow: .
Pretty sure those were false allegations

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I wonder what coli brehettes who complain about think about this? This here is a dark skinned woman who gets dates. I don't see her complaining about colorism. You see if you look after yourself ain't noone gonna care about how dark you are :mjlol:.

buh buh buh she has fine features with BABY HAIR!!!.....she is exotic dark... :sadbron:

it doesn't matter @Majestic they will still find an excuse for SELF HATE

..so many dark skinned african american chicks got low self esteem and refuse to see beauty of being heavily melanated.....

that's why the bleaching industry is a billion dollar industry right now...

my ex fiance was a beautiful dark skinned woman from the gullah islands off of south carolina...

it seems like i spent more time trying to get her to love herself instead of actually being able to express my love for her..smh it's sad :mjcry:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Yeah that’s true
But even faking it costs money that’s better spent on something else
I’d rather really have it
Yup I remember when I bartended it was a lot of card switches. Same dudes every weekend. Dudes would buy bottles, charge they card. Declined. Go through a couple cards until it goes in. We loved them though cuz we got tipped heavy. All a front.

Had the baddest females and most liq. Nowadays the more clout you have the more money potential tho.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Ian stay with a bad broad. I respect the fukk out of him for certain things

Hes come up and has social clout along with a bag.

Everyone likes socialites and plugged in people.

Hes aware none of these girls would be with him without him getting to the bag but I doubt he cares.