Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

Daps
:dwillhuh: lemme get my money up this is ridiculous she basically 2 feet taller than that nikka unbelievable

Coli nikkas take one typical preference from females and completely lose their shyt. :mjlol:

Height being a quality most women desire don't mean it's the end all be all. Money and power (or the illusion of such) is still the biggest factor in getting bad bytches to flock.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
no he is not..he has all the things these shallow simplistic IG THOTS want

access to celebrities..he travels.....goes to all the parties....he is generous with his $$$....he's a fashinosta ....does drugs....

What more could a brainless byatch who don't want to work want???...

he is the Perfect mate :russ:
I meant in a sense that last time I heard dude's name it was rape victims coming out the woodworks tryna get him outta here. so I thought he was just gone for good based off that. not trying to say she's too "good" for anybody I know better than that :mjlol:.

dude wouldn't have made it out with the sexual assault scrutiny taking place now. whatever he did, he did it a year early enough :wow: .

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
´wtf.... How the fukk?' Lmao op about to lose his damn mind :mjlol:

Anyways i be telling mother fukkers that there is someone out there for everyone. I see dimes with average dudes and that girl is richer than the dude so ain't no golding etc. A lot of the times girls really do go for personslity or someone they are attracted to who would be called ugly or average by others. Seen it happen plenty of times. :yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
´wtf.... How the fukk?' Lmao op about to lose his damn mind :mjlol:

Anyways i be telling mother fukkers that there is someone out there for everyone. I see dimes with average dudes and that girl is richer than the dude so ain't no golding etc. A lot of the times girls really do go for personslity or someone they are attracted to who would be called ugly or average by others. Seen it happen plenty of times. :yeshrug:
She ain’t wit him for no damn personality