Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I wonder what coli brehettes who complain about think about this? This here is a dark skinned woman who gets dates. I don't see her complaining about colorism. You see if you look after yourself ain't noone gonna care about how dark you are :mjlol:.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
´wtf.... How the fukk?' Lmao op about to lose his damn mind :mjlol:

Anyways i be telling mother fukkers that there is someone out there for everyone. I see dimes with average dudes and that girl is richer than the dude so ain't no golding etc. A lot of the times girls really do go for personslity or someone they are attracted to who would be called ugly or average by others. Seen it happen plenty of times. :yeshrug:
Its real to when I used to bartend or work as a bouncer the baddest females was always with a lil fart lookin dude.

Ugly bruhs on the coli need to learn the game

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I meant in a sense that last time I heard dude's name it was rape victims coming out the woodworks tryna get him outta here. so I thought he was just gone for good based off that. not trying to say she's too "good" for anybody I know better than that :mjlol:.

dude wouldn't have made it out with the sexual assault scrutiny taking place now. whatever he did, he did it a year early enough :wow: .

VICTIMS my azz......them hoes were Opportunists.,,,, he was able to survive those allegations cause he kept all the phone records...texts of all these broads he was dealing with it...

homie IS FAR FROM DUMB...i see why he getting to the paper :umad:

this is ONE of the "victims" :lolbron:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Its how you make yourself look.

Some of the dudes perceived themselves as a G.O.D. dressed nice, and had the personality.

You work in the nightlife and a lot of these dudes dont have bread they just make themselves look like they do.
Yeah that’s true
But even faking it costs money that’s better spent on something else
I’d rather really have it