Have you ever wondered why people find some stereotypes funny?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say a lot of white people believe that black people are generally physically superior :yeshrug:

Seems to me that every sterotype that can be looked at as positve can be spin'nt into a sonnings of some kind.

Big dikks, sexual prowess, ok. Spin'nt into-Not responsible to take care of what the side affects are. Abandons children demeans his women as only sexual objects.

Actually now that i think about it, those spin offs are worse:snoop:. Id gladly c00n it up to watermelon and chicken if it was no doubt that the back man had a firm grasp on his family values.:manny:

Now about that post. I would say athleticlly superior instead of physically. Even thats arguable.

On a highier level the white man basiclly trades you as he pleases. Once lebron took it into his own hands about what he wanted to do and how he went about it, these cacs shut down the league,and left players know choice but to accept a lower offer.

GM and Owners- run nikka run
Players-:ld:
GM and ownners-:win:

He uses you as ponds in his marketing schemes. Rich Rappers are held in high regard in the black community for glorifing violence and drug use. To a degree he pays you millions to further perpetuate these racist sterotypes while he makes billions off of you.

Kills two birds with one stone. Pays the influentual to sell their soul and teach the youth how to embrace a culture designed for downfall.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
never found race related stuff funny at all....but its the focal point of all white humor. Its really pathetic...living with 7 white guys during my sophomore and junior year of college...smh. Theyre so waste sometimes.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is it only me who sees the irony in this thread?

You're getting mad at white ppl for stereotyping blacks yet this thread is stereotyping all whites as being condescending racists....Ppl only dislike racial jokes when they're the punchline, but r quick to laugh when the jokes on someone else...as a matter of fact I can't remember a white/non black comedian in recent memory that'll shyt on black ppl the same way say a black comedian will roast white ppl, they'd never get away with it

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most stereotypes aren't even an exaggeration its seriously a legit observation

I think most black sterotype come from darks days of marginal size negative pockets of the community.

Slaves- breeded only with other strong slave. Super slave/super athletic.
" "-massa's scraps/soul food/apreaciation of food generally bad for you, Ebonics/proper speech is sounding white.
Hoods-gang violence, drugs, irresponsible sexual escapades and all the negative that comes with it. Direspect of black women, love of white.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it only me who sees the irony in this thread?

You're getting mad at white ppl for stereotyping blacks yet this thread is stereotyping all whites as being condescending racists....Ppl only dislike racial jokes when they're the punchline, but r quick to laugh when the jokes on someone else...as a matter of fact I can't remember a white/non black comedian in recent memory that'll shyt on black ppl the same way say a black comedian will roast white ppl, they'd never get away with it

im always like:comeon: and :rudy: when anybody other than blacks( its always a tom that'll make a black joke though) make race jokes. I never laugh cuz i know if they bold enough to say that joke in front of me ,they got some good blacks joke when i aint around.

On another note, i have yet to see a black comic roast white people more than blacks in their own set. Barring paul mooney.

And i see whites roast blacks all the time. Watch an all black comic show if its a white guy he gone have black jokes on decks.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The worst thing about black sterotypes is that they are generally the worst. While sterotypes of other races can be looked upon as a plus.

Asians good at math
Whites talk proper
Mexicans work hard/support eachother
Blacks like chicken/watermelon

I personally dont see whats funny about any of them.
Although i do know black kids who seem to never turn down chicken and label every meat that tastes good as chicken:snoop:., but i have no doubt there are white kids that feel the same. I think blacks need more culture in their life to dispel these myth within the Community.

shyts fukked up.

This.

Black stereotypes are that were pretty much the scum of society.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
not true

white people are the most superior physically in the world, asians are superior intellectually, with whites being #2 behind them

yall know that whites dominate world strongest competitions year in and year out?

and before nikkaz talk about dikks and shyt, white dude has the biggest dikk in the world, he lives in new york and is unemployed

not that dikk size has anything to do with superior sexuality or physical force but yall nikkaz always bring this up so im here to stop yall before you get that rolling stone of fallacy moving

whites also have the greatest immune system around based on their harsh climate in europe while evolving before modern day

1.) Blacks dont dominate in strongman competition because that bullshyt doesn't offer enough pay to incentivize us to train for the sport. Same as UFC. Best believe if strongman purses were as large as NBA contracts, we'd be the dominant race in them.

2.) The tallest man in the world is Chinese. Does that mean that Chinese are the tallest race on earth? :stopitslime:

3.) Where is your evidence of this?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
On another note, i have yet to see a black comic roast white people more than blacks in their own set. Barring paul mooney.

And i see whites roast blacks all the time. Watch an all black comic show if its a white guy he gone have black jokes on decks.

Racial comedy is black comedians bread and butter lol....I'm
Not mad at it at all tho, if it's funny it's funny I don't get butthurt being a CAC n sum1 like chappelle saying something spot on about white ppl or doing a stiff impression of a white voice...who cares :manny: being funny is like being a bad bytch u can get away with more....as long as there's a point to the joke and it's in good taste what's the big deal? At the end of the day everybody gets it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst thing about black sterotypes is that they are generally the worst. While sterotypes of other races can be looked upon as a plus.

Asians good at math
Whites talk proper
Mexicans work hard/support eachother
Blacks like chicken/watermelon

I personally dont see whats funny about any of them.
Although i do know black kids who seem to never turn down chicken and label every meat that tastes good as chicken:snoop:., but i have no doubt there are white kids that feel the same. I think blacks need more culture in their life to dispel these myth within the Community.

shyts fukked up.

kattu.png

My dude, that's a lie. Like having a big dikk and being athletic are somehow bad. Plus having the culture everyone wants to mimic. We have the best stereotypes and I'll take that shyt any day over the others. Asians are the ones with the lamest stereotypes. Having a little dikk and being good at math :flabbynsick: I feel for em.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people find stereotype funny?

Because, they're mainly true.

Although, I'm an exception to the rule. :manny:

Watermelon and kool-aid :scusthov:

But, :yes: for fried chicken like :myman::ahh: said.