Have you ever wondered why people find some stereotypes funny?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

:ohhh:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst thing about black sterotypes is that they are generally the worst. While sterotypes of other races can be looked upon as a plus.

Asians good at math
Whites talk proper
Mexicans work hard/support eachother
Blacks like chicken/watermelon

I personally dont see whats funny about any of them.
Although i do know black kids who seem to never turn down chicken and label every meat that tastes good as chicken:snoop:., but i have no doubt there are white kids that feel the same. I think blacks need more culture in their life to dispel these myth within the Community.

shyts fukked up.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I personally think its a white thing. Ive traveled to a few different countries around the world and from my experience the only people (for the most part) who actually are amused by stereotypes are white folks and people of color who live around a lot of white folks.

This is why i now have my own personal rule of never joking about race & stereotypes around or with white people. everyone talks about stereotypes but whites seem to be the only ones who take that shyt seriously on a whole different level.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugfavre:
This is why i now have my own personal rule of never joking about race & stereotypes around or with white people. everyone talks about stereotypes but whites seem to be the only ones who take that shyt seriously on a whole different level.

im always like:comeon: and :rudy: when anybody other than blacks( its always a tom that'll make a black joke though) make race jokes. I never laugh cuz i know if they bold enough to say that joke in front of me ,they got some good blacks joke when i aint around.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its funny to white folks because they deep down do not care for black folks and believe or want to believe stereotypes because of it

even the ones with "black friends" will harbor subconscious feelings about other races because of the way they were raised

and furthermore black folks stereotype other races to the same degree. Its just only vilified in one direction

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I've never really understood why, for example, white people would think that the stereotypes of black people being infatuated chicken, watermelons and grapes would be funny.. But then I started to think about it..

"What exactly is so funny about that? Is it just a white thing? Am I not able to understand because I'm black?"

But then I really started to think. Yes, WHY are these things funny? I know why. They're hilarious to non-blacks because to them you're nothing but a mindless ****** who can't help but love these things. It's almost as if it's in your genes to love these things. It's like you're an animal and have no real control or understanding of what you're doing to them. You're genetically predisposed to loving these things and there's nothing you can do about it.

I theorize that that's the reason why some people (whites especially) find these stereotypes funny. After all, what else am I supposed to think when these people themselves cannot even explain to me why they think it's funny? They themselves don't even understand why it's funny.

Good grief. :wow:

:wtf: what are humans then? aliens?

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I'd say a lot of white people believe that black people are generally physically superior :yeshrug:

not true

white people are the most superior physically in the world, asians are superior intellectually, with whites being #2 behind them

yall know that whites dominate world strongest competitions year in and year out?

and before nikkaz talk about dikks and shyt, white dude has the biggest dikk in the world, he lives in new york and is unemployed

not that dikk size has anything to do with superior sexuality or physical force but yall nikkaz always bring this up so im here to stop yall before you get that rolling stone of fallacy moving

whites also have the greatest immune system around based on their harsh climate in europe while evolving before modern day

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
not true

white people are the most superior physically in the world, asians are superior intellectually, with whites being #2 behind them

yall know that whites dominate world strongest competitions year in and year out?

and before nikkaz talk about dikks and shyt, white dude has the biggest dikk in the world, he lives in new york and is unemployed

not that dikk size has anything to do with superior sexuality or physical force but yall nikkaz always bring this up so im here to stop yall before you get that rolling stone of fallacy moving

whites also have the greatest immune system around based on their harsh climate in europe while evolving before modern day

That's only due to the demographic/interest. Besides...physical strength alone isn't an indicator of overall physical superiority...we still dominate in most of the athletics we take interest in. You also have to consider that a lot of those strongman guys are juiced the fukk up so since it's not natural strength, it doesn't count. Whites used to dominate MMA, for example...now look what happened. :jawalrus:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
That's only due to the demographic/interest. Besides...physical strength alone isn't an indicator of overall physical superiority...we still dominate in most of the athletics we take interest in. You also have to consider that a lot of those strongman guys are juiced the fukk up so since it's not natural strength, it doesn't count. Whites used to dominate MMA, for example...now look what happened. :jawalrus:

:youngsabo: