Have You Ever Tried 'Lean'?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
no shyt, if you got a script

waaaay more nikkas cashin out tho, trust I just got rid of a 8 of nasty ass quali
Ion really mind quali, pineapple fanta can make anything taste good fr
And you right, but I think that's more cause a lot of nikkas is new to this shyt cause Future put em on. Getting scripts is so easy, only reason a nikka would risk his health purchasing drank is cause he not equipped with the knowledge to get legit drank on his own

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
thats what you not gettin , nikkas aint sellin pints like that breh . nikkas is sellin pharm scripts which are usually 8 or 4 oz and poured from the legit brick .
that pint shyt is some ATL fake lean type shyt , only way you gettin a legit pint is if you hit a pharmacy
either way you get it you might get got
there are pharmacies everywhere
everyone won't take the best route to get legit clean
if a motherfukkers feels he can catch you with some corn syrup he will

just cause $$$$$$

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Ion really mind quali, pineapple fanta can make anything taste good fr
And you right, but I think that's more cause a lot of nikkas is new to this shyt cause Future put em on. Getting scripts is so easy, only reason a nikka would risk his health purchasing drank is cause he not equipped with the knowledge to get legit drank on his own
that's a lot of folk in that category
school days you could pass some thera flu off to those certain individuals tryna get a taste of the culture
not everyone grows up around folk that really deal/dealt with that lifestyle to steer them right

they are food for the finessers and scammers

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
sometimes that shyt hits and your muscles are all relaxed, and other times all you get is cheap sedation. Same dosage.
Better off with hydrocodone over codeine.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Tried it a party and had one of the worse nights ever on drugs and this coming from a dude who was crying like a baby in a Taxi cab 'cause he was high and thought he was a milkshake that got spilled.:aicmon:

shyt fukked up my motor coordination to the point where I was tripping over EVERYTHING. shyt was too sweet and I already got a problem drinking sweet shyt, so my stomach felt odd from the jump then felt heavy like I had shyt resting directly on the bottom half of my bowels :dame: Plus is only after I realized that I was high off the shyt, I saw that I wasn't having NO fun or good feelings like that shyt which was troubling, 'cause even though I'd probably never do Ecstasy again, when I was on it, despite being worried about over heating and all that shyt, I had some Euphoria with it. Not that lean shyt, nah. shyt had me feeling drunk when I stood still, sober when I decided to walk and then drunk again when I tripped/fell over whatever.

Went back to my hotel room and tore that toilet UP and just passed out on my bed.:scust: shyt ain't for me or anyone much for that matter since it slowly fukks you up, then you gotta stay getting fukked up on it unless you want to go through withdrawls like you on Heroin'n'shyt.

:gucci: you sure it was lean.

When I did it I just felt drowsy.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
sometimes that shyt hits and your muscles are all relaxed, and other times all you get is cheap sedation. Same dosage.
Better off with hydrocodone over codeine.
im high off hydrocodone pms syrup right now.. it has codeine in it though :gucci:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I just poured up about an hour ago. Not understanding the hype.

The taste isn't bad, it just feels like I took some NyQuil
You gotta smoke or pop a bar with it or sumn breh
Lean by itself ain’t all that
It’s a social hype drug tho, price has been dictated entirely by rap music
I hope you ain’t pay for it