Have You Ever Tried 'Lean'?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Was in a lit as party half sleep sitting down getting fukked with. Stumbled home. Passed out. Great night. Love the feeling but only do it like once every four months. When I get back from Miami next week bro is having a cookout will be throwed there too.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
nikkas payin $300+ for 500mg of codeine

giphy.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Tried it a party and had one of the worse nights ever on drugs and this coming from a dude who was crying like a baby in a Taxi cab 'cause he was high and thought he was a milkshake that got spilled.:aicmon:

shyt fukked up my motor coordination to the point where I was tripping over EVERYTHING. shyt was too sweet and I already got a problem drinking sweet shyt, so my stomach felt odd from the jump then felt heavy like I had shyt resting directly on the bottom half of my bowels :dame: Plus is only after I realized that I was high off the shyt, I saw that I wasn't having NO fun or good feelings like that shyt which was troubling, 'cause even though I'd probably never do Ecstasy again, when I was on it, despite being worried about over heating and all that shyt, I had some Euphoria with it. Not that lean shyt, nah. shyt had me feeling drunk when I stood still, sober when I decided to walk and then drunk again when I tripped/fell over whatever.

Went back to my hotel room and tore that toilet UP and just passed out on my bed.:scust: shyt ain't for me or anyone much for that matter since it slowly fukks you up, then you gotta stay getting fukked up on it unless you want to go through withdrawls like you on Heroin'n'shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
is it overrated? :huh:

I have some promethazine on me right now. is it even worth the effort to make?

hz16BwVb7ZIqhci8RtXoa-SmqJB7IPrvFDh90Q82sU0bRUckqmcpWVCVRjJG0Un6NTjYXhHS3kBMvuOG59niG7EZp7GKJEpWT8ylMMKixCCDnfd1UdToo01nHQ
Google's recommended lean dosage will get you close to death.

It's a shytty high and causes your brain to misfire. Not to mention making you a disgusting fat b*stard

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Most y'all lean fake..just like these
Lame rappers :mjlol:

Y'all sipping fake lean made by the cartel with zero quality control..:francis:
issa rampant finesse epidemic when it comes to them synthetic drugs
nikka i been back smoking that herb out the earth from my rasta family these tricky ass motherfukkers is too extra

the drugs supposed to make you more wavy more live not leave you on zombie mode looking strung out and down bad

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
must be some down south shyt

juice is abundant in Cali .....straight from the pharmacy
trust and believe fraud is being committed anywhere cats is calling for pints
especially if you swear by certain brands
nikkas is addicted to finessing and getting over on fools same way fiends stay on line for a fix

just because they don't have to sell fake pints don't mean they won't

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
trust and believe fraud is being committed anywhere cats is calling for pints
especially if you swear by certain brands
nikkas is addicted to finessing and getting over on fools same way fiends stay on line for a fix

just because they don't have to sell fake pints don't mean they won't

thats what you not gettin , nikkas aint sellin pints like that breh . nikkas is sellin pharm scripts which are usually 8 or 4 oz and poured from the legit brick .
that pint shyt is some ATL fake lean type shyt , only way you gettin a legit pint is if you hit a pharmacy

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
issa rampant finesse epidemic when it comes to them synthetic drugs
nikka i been back smoking that herb out the earth from my rasta family these tricky ass motherfukkers is too extra

the drugs supposed to make you more wavy more live not leave you on zombie mode looking strung out and down bad

exactly these synesthetic drugs are crazy..probably got side effects they aint know bout yet..jus cuz the government make it don't make it safe smh...now we got the Mexican cartels making fake drugs especially for the black community smh :snoop: