Have You Ever Tried 'Lean'?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Lol lean with two xan bars ain't dangerous

Breh . You dont know his tolerance . If it's his first time with lean, what the hell he look like adding another CNS depressant (a benzo at that ) . Codeine already is a downer, alcohol in the lean is a downer, promethazine is a downer/antipsychotic , why add a strong ass benzo as another downer? That's doing too much for a lot of people . When he stop breathing in that nod, :francis:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Breh . You dont know his tolerance . If it's his first time with lean, what the hell he look like adding another CNS depressant (a benzo at that ) . Codeine already is a downer, alcohol in the lean is a downer, promethazine is a downer/antipsychotic , why add a strong ass benzo as another downer? That's doing too much for a lot of people . When he stop breathing in that nod, :francis:

breh :whew: I had some xanax on me too

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

One xanax by itself is dangerous, xanax plus codeine can kill a person

:francis:

I'm still alive been doing it for years :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'm still alive been doing it for years :blessed:

And to be honest ,thats because codeine is a shytty ass drug. It's a prodrug which means its not active until it metabolizes in the digestive tract and liver. 10% of codeine metabolizes into Morphine, the best drug in history of mankind. 10% of the white and asian population lack the enzymes to even metabolize codeine

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
And to be honest ,thats because codeine is a shytty ass drug. It's a prodrug which means its not active until it metabolizes in the digestive tract and liver. 10% of codeine metabolizes into Morphine, the best drug in history of mankind.
Never tried morphine :ghhghghg:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Never tried morphine :ghhghghg:

you have. that lean is basically 5 -10% morphine . So if you drink 4 lines of Act( 240 mg Codeine , 92 mg prometh) , you doing about 20 mg morphine . Which is a standard dose if you go to the hospital and get morphine IV . Not even countin all that prometh thats gonna put yo ass to SLEEP!

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Here's some advice : If you dont have anxiety , :trash: those Xanax or sell em. You dont wanna be addicted to benzos breh . trust me

I only have a few bars on me atm and not planning to re-up ever :francis:

xanax by itself is wack as fukk and not made to be used recreationally

xanax mixed with weed literally puts me to :snooze:

xanax with opiates... :lupe: playing with fire but I heard its too good

xanax mixed with alcohol is the only time i've got any enjoyment out of em :drunk: