Have you ever seen a dude complain about his Asian broad? :ohhh:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never...that is unless you're an Asian dude yourself probably. But...

I've heard my dudes complain about their white girls, black girls, middle eastern girl, latinas - they're this that and the other...but I've yet to ever hear any of my dudes complain about their Asian chicks :leon:

Full disclosure: I'm seeing another Asian chick now.

*Goes out on first date to one of the most expensive restaurant in NYC*
*Asian broad pulls out multiple credit cards "No, I'll pay"*:ahh:

Why did I take so long to grab another one :wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isnt asian broads the hardest women for a black man to pull? unless of course you are in the military and you meet those asian women while in their country. I don't have any black friends who have dated/been with an asian-american but i know a lot who have dated asian women they met abroad

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Yeah overseas a black dude is money to the asian chicks.....but they neve complain cause them chicks are extremely submissive.....

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
isnt asian broads the hardest women for a black man to pull? unless of course you are in the military and you meet those asian women while in their country. I don't have any black friends who have dated/been with an asian-american but i know a lot who have dated asian women they met abroad
Asian is attainable, especially if theyre not super into the being super/exclusively Asian thing. Indians are the hardest. They have shade-ism deeply rooted in their culture. Luckily, I'm not really checking for Indians like that so it's :manny:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian is attainable, especially if theyre not super into the being super/exclusively Asian thing. Indians are the hardest. They have shade-ism deeply rooted in their culture. Luckily, I'm not really checking for Indians like that so it's :manny:

I'm not talking about curry Indians bro. I don't like. I'm talking sushi, kimchi and general tso's chicken.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Never...that is unless you're an Asian dude yourself probably. But...

I've heard my dudes complain about their white girls, black girls, middle eastern girl, latinas - they're this that and the other...but I've yet to ever hear any of my dudes complain about their Asian chicks :leon:

Full disclosure: I'm seeing another Asian chick now.

*Goes out on first date to one of the most expensive restaurant in NYC*
*Asian broad pulls out multiple credit cards "No, I'll pay"*:ahh:

Why did I take so long to grab another one :wow:

Most international travelers I know swear by asian chicks :lawd: I love my black women, and some of them put it down, but asian chicks are the best trained wives, that's on everything, they know and EMBRACE their duties. And the way they take the D :wow: Ain't no :guilty: " I don't do that" with an Asian chick, they will take it anyway you want to give it to them, at any time.

210 is San Antonio no? I'm surprised that in Texas with all them Viets and Chinese you still think that. Go to Houston or Cali my dude, them Koreans in L.A. stay takin' black D :blessed: But yea, asian chicks from their motherland is like Reggie vs Sour D, once you get a taste, everything pales in comparison :scusthov:

Yeah overseas a black dude is money to the asian chicks.....but they neve complain cause them chicks are extremely submissive.....

Basically. But I want to add a caveat. An asian will yell/scream/complain like any other chick. The main difference is that THEY KNOW THEIR ROLE. Women like that get wifed up and go on vacations. Nothing makes a man more complete, a relationship stronger than a woman who plays her position. :obama:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Nah, its probably middle eastern/indian women, I regularly seen BM/AW couples around the city.

Whereas I NEVER seen an black man with Indian or middle eastern women.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most international travelers I know swear by asian chicks :lawd: I love my black women, and some of them put it down, but asian chicks are the best trained wives, that's on everything, they know and EMBRACE their duties. And the way they take the D :wow: Ain't no :guilty: " I don't do that" with an Asian chick, they will take it anyway you want to give it to them, at any time.

210 is San Antonio no? I'm surprised that in Texas with all them Viets and Chinese you still think that. Go to Houston or Cali my dude, them Koreans in L.A. stay takin' black D :blessed: But yea, asian chicks from their motherland is like Reggie vs Sour D, once you get a taste, everything pales in comparison :scusthov:

Basically. But I want to add a caveat. An asian will yell/scream/complain like any other chick. The main difference is that THEY KNOW THEIR ROLE. Women like that get wifed up and go on vacations. Nothing makes a man more complete, a relationship stronger than a woman who plays her position. :obama:

:salute:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This is gonna blow some minds... but yeah... I have. It blew my mind when an Asian dude said he don't f**k with Asian females and then went on a rant.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian girls there something else. I was sleeping in a hostel with this Asian girl she kept wanting to make me food and all sorts of things. An English girl that was quarter Armenian moved into my room... my sights moved with the quickness. The Asian girl got drunk and started wailing outside, never heard anything like it. She left me a note when she moved on. I regret nothing, to this day that English girl is and will probably forever be the hottest chick I ever slept with. She cooked for me as well. When I left the hostel I got an awesome goodbye blowj0b and a pack lunch to send me on my way.

Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all clearly don't interact with asian women...hell, asian people for that fact. first, they are not all alike secondly, the Americanized white acting ones are just as bytchy as any liberal over educated white woman, and them southeast Asian women (epscially Filipinos, Cambodian, and Laotian) chicks can be just as temperamental as Latina and black women.