Have you ever fukked a married chick?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who's to say that "other dude's chick" even told him she was in a relationship? nikkas getting heated at the one person who doesn't owe them shyt instead of the aint shyt bytch they invested in. Are you saying that in response to all guys who did or the ones who knowingly do? Theres a difference.
No time to figure out if you knew or not. You gonna get disciplined fir.not doing your due diligence with no fukks given.

Let's just pray none of you fukk a married woman who's husband knows Brazillian jiujitsu :usure:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
images

images

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No time to figure out if you knew or not. You gonna get disciplined fir.not doing your due diligence with no fukks given.

Let's just pray none of you fukk a married woman who's husband knows Brazillian jiujitsu :usure:
I can handle my own and I'd be more concerned about a husband who knows how to zero rifle than anything else.

But you are kinda right. Its not worth getting your head blown trying to bring shyt to a nikka you don't know doorstep over your loose ass wife just like its not worth having a husband shoot you over his loose ass wife. That you are very correct about sir.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I did it before. Never again. Only fight I've ever been in was with girls husband. Had to whip his ass after he ran me off the road. He took off running after he couldn't even land a punch and his wife wrapped me up. For good measure I fukked her one more time that day and that was the end of that. His car was totaled and mine got fukked up. Not worth it. Dumbest shyt I've ever done but the girl looked so good but never again. Bad karma all the way around.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can handle my own and I'd be more concerned about a husband who knows how to zero rifle than anything else.

But you are kinda right. Its not worth getting your head blown trying to bring shyt to a nikka you don't know doorstep over your loose ass wife just like its not worth having a husband shoot you over his loose ass wife. That you are very correct about sir.
It's not worth it but when you're married to a woman that blind sides you with betrayal the emotions are going to take you to the core of who you are where a killer may have been hiding, sadly.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Yeah like 8 or 9. Nothing ever happened where like the husband came to my crib. shyt, they never knew where I lived. Some were currently married, separated, or divorced.

Some damn good p*ssy though. :banderas:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's not worth it but when you're married to a woman that blind sides you with betrayal the emotions are going to take you to the core of who you are where a killer may have been hiding, sadly.
Absolutely agree with that.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I did, shorty is married with a kid and didn't give a fukk about none of that when she wanted the pipe. After what we did she went on to put on a facade on social media about being a honest woman and how she hates cheaters n so on...it disgusted me. Watch ya wives, brehs