Have you ever fukked a married chick?

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Who's to say that "other dude's chick" even told him she was in a relationship? nikkas getting heated at the one person who doesn't owe them shyt instead of the aint shyt bytch they invested in. Are you saying that in response to all guys who did or the ones who knowingly do? Theres a difference.
I said dudes that sleep with bytches already in a relationship and they know about it. If you do it and you don't know that's different

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Married women are off limits for me. Because if her husband shows up at your door one day, you're most likely goin to get shot or stabbed fuxing another man's wife.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I said dudes that sleep with bytches already in a relationship and they know about it. If you do it and you don't know that's different
Okay. I've been in both situations. I totally accept criticism for when I knew some girl had a dude. Gives no fukk about it when I wasnt aware.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Once

Married PAWG

She was 25, we both lived in Baltimore

We started as friends....then she'd come over every Monday and stay till 2 a.m. and shyt :what:

Then said her husband has friends too :ohhh:

We'd pop vicodins and drink beers and watch Netflix

By the third week, we were making out and I smashed raw...then I started smashing once a week... then I cut her off when she caught feelings :snoop:

She deleted me from Facebook and we haven't talked in years.

I would never do it again

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep hearing this. are military women really giving it up like this???

It goes both way's from the ones I know personally. I hear stories about how dude's and chicks just straight hoe out while deployed. I guess when your married, have limited contact with your wife or husband, and got people throwing themselves at you on base its hard not too be like:manny:

But yeah the dudes that I know and the women that I know admit to straight fukin everything while they were deployed. There bf and gf have no (well most of them)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If so, did the karma come back on you?

This married chick who I used to hit, reached out to me over the weekend. Said her husband doesn't give her any attention. Kinda been in a drought lately, so I might take her up on the offer. :manny:
My homie keeps trying to put a guilt-trip on me :usure:

:russ: :troll:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol:Military wives/gf's have got to be the easiest. I guess it's just part of military culture. When their guy comes back, they'll cut you off with the quickness.

i can tell u from experience it is true
talk about a massive L i took from being that guy who was in the military who's ex spouse at the time was out there on her hungry hungry hippo routine :snoop:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I did both married and engaged
Luckily I aint get fukked up in the game
I'm not doing that shyt again